What's new

Vaping Biker vs The Case Maker Giveaway !!! & Review

"Live from our London studios......"

The Crowd goes wild... lights flash.

"Presenting your host, tonight, Dermot O'turd-bucket."

The Crowd goes nuts women faint, old ladies lose control of their bladders as smoothie Dermot comes on the stage.

Lights dim, an eerie silence falls.

"First there was a dream, now a reality....." Dermots teeth flash, tension builds, lights brighten.

"Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to the vaping biker vs the case maker givaway."
the room thunders with applause as the lights reveal 36 rather surprised, people.

"There are 36 people all winners here tonight but only one will walk away with this prize"

"now this is what your winning prize looks like" a single spot light highlights the prize a camera zooms in smoke drifts

"Let us now put the people out their misery can we draw 3 names" the 36 people all clutch their tickets the dream is coming it could be anyone

"The winning three are......in no particular order

Leni

Mammo

Michael Jackson"

the other contestants look at each other some crumple up their tickets. some start to cry a man with an ear piece pushes them off the stage

""ladies and gentleman in third place is ................... Leni"

"we have our final two ladies and gentleman and here he is the name of the winner of the 2017, mini biker stand, he is.......

is......................

we will be back after the 9.30 news."

oh for F***ks sake......

yep come back and I will reveal the name i will have in front of me, in the meantime thankyou all for your comments

Errrm, so who won?
The yellow font on a phone makes it impossible to see.....

Edit: don't worry, not me.

Back
Top Bottom