What's new

Vaping Is Helping With My Hypothyroidism, Fags Worsened It!

Huggett

Legend
As someone who is Hypothyroid and has been since he was 7 years old, nicotine alone is bad for my body.

When I was on stinkies fully at 20 a day I was intaking around 240mg of Nicotine a day, now im vaping im taking in around 1ml of 12mg.

So all this bs the media post about Vaping being harmful infact helps those with a Hypothyroid.

Sure its still harming my body but at a much less dramatic rate, and the carcinogenics that were in cigs won't be causing any further health problems.

Tobacco Industry:- Put that in your Pipe & smoke it.
Vapers:- Put that in your e-Pipe and enjoy it! :-P

Just thought as people are now being diagnosed with hypothyroidism due to quitting smoking as it was masking it.

They should know they are infact helping there body.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Edit:- the chemicals in the cigs could actually worsen someone who is hypothyroid and POTENTIALLY send them blind, amongst other things

Goes to show, we just never know what's going on with people. Hope it continues to dissipate for you, it's not something i know anything about.

As someone who is Hypothyroid and has been since he was 7 years old, nicotine alone is bad for my body.

When I was on stinkies fully at 20 a day I was intaking around 240mg of Nicotine a day, now im vaping im taking in around 1ml of 12mg.

So all this bs the media post about Vaping being harmful infact helps those with a Hypothyroid.

Sure its still harming my body but at a much less dramatic rate, and the carcinogenics that were in cigs won't be causing any further health problems.

Tobacco Industry:- Put that in your Pipe & smoke it.
Vapers:- Put that in your e-Pipe and enjoy it! :-P

Just thought as people are now being diagnosed with hypothyroidism due to quitting smoking as it was masking it.

They should know they are infact helping there body.

What is hypothyroidism mate. Never heard of it. Is it an over active thyroid gland?

What is hypothyroidism mate. Never heard of it. Is it an over active thyroid gland?

Hypo is under pal or in my case inactive when it was found, hyper is over :-)

Controls metabolism aswell as many other things which can mess you up lol xD

Goes to show, we just never know what's going on with people. Hope it continues to dissipate for you, it's not something i know anything about.

Cheers its unlikely to never bugger off but atleast it can improve

Hypo is under pal or in my case inactive when it was found, hyper is over :-)

Controls metabolism aswell as many other things which can mess you up lol xD

Yeah. I should have sussed the hypo bit out. My wife is diabetic, and she went hypo once. Scared the fuck out of me.

Yeah. I should have sussed the hypo bit out. My wife is diabetic, and she went hypo once. Scared the fuck out of me.

I could imagine it is scary, a friend of mine died aged 18 due to going hypo, another friend is diabetic and Hypothyroidism can turn to diabetes.

Hope all is well pal with the wife

I take Thyroxine for an underactive thyroid. Never knew smoking could make it worse. I know an underactive thyroid makes EVERYTHING worse! Read a few books about it. The thyroid regulates almost everything in the body and can lead to some horrendous illnesses if not treated.
I was pretty ill until diagnosed and treated.

I take Thyroxine for an underactive thyroid. Never knew smoking could make it worse. I know an underactive thyroid makes EVERYTHING worse! Read a few books about it. The thyroid regulates almost everything in the body and can lead to some horrendous illnesses if not treated.
I was pretty ill until diagnosed and treated.

Yes hun Nicotine does so does the other chemicals.

Gluten, Wheat, Barley etc fuck it up.

Also Tap water isnt good for you, the fluroide in it.

Also brain fogs a bugger!

Back
Top Bottom