What's new

Vaping is it safe?

Haha yea I know what you mean. I'm currently vaping space Mango and I love it. Nearly as good as drinking Lily's Mango Cider lol

Also worth pointing out that Nicotine is not as addictive when vaped as it is when smoked in a cigarette. It's the combination of the other chemicals in the cigarette that enhances the nicotine addiction.

I too have been vaping for over 5 years now. My doctor advised me to stop smoking because of my "weezy" chest. I switched to Vaping. Two years later my chest was clear and me breathing really improved. 4 years after switching to vaping, i had my lungs tested and the results i got were that my lung age was 36. Brilliant news as i was 58 at that time.
Switching to vaping was the best thing i have ever done with respect to my health.
No one is saying vaping is safe. What the BMA and BHF have said that vaping is approx 95% safer than smoking.
There are far too many deaths each year from smoking related illnesses. Vaping should be promoted as a health revolution as it has saved thousands of lives.

I think what they said was ejuice contains 5% of the carcinogens produced when burning tobacco. That's not quite the same as saying vaping is 95% safe than smoking. Only time will tell us how dangerous that 5% is.

Back
Top Bottom