What's new

VaporBreak Russian clone status

ebayhomepc

Achiever
As the title says did you order a Russian/kayfun clone polished or frosted?

What date you ordered? And have VB despatched yet?

Ordered Frosted version
Monday 25th November
Not despatched

Emailed VB they say they had delays with the frosted version but they have now sent mine and will supply me with tracking number this did not happen and now they ignore my emails :(

This has nothing to do with stock levels there was 40 + when I placed my order and every day since the stock has been replenished. VaporBreak also say they have all the items in stock and despatch within 24H.

Ordered polished version
Monday 25th November
despatched 26th November 10am

Ordered frosted version
Monday 25th November
Despatched 28th November 10.15am

Paid for China registered but was sent via Sweden registered post.

Mine is exactly the same as yours man but I am unsure whether they will send frosted or polished lol

I don't think there is any stock issues etc I just think VB can't handle all the orders they have sold hundreds now according to there stock :)

Tracking showing now :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Attachments

• 1386101330013.jpg
    1386101330013.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 59
Last order I had from VaporBreak had an extra week added, tracking said "Opening, exports total package each seal to open, Beijing International, GB" :(
Total time from order to delivery was 4 weeks, Shipped 27/10 - Delivered 25/11, if it doesn't get stopped for checking it is normally 3 weeks :)

Ordered from VB today,now just going to start growing extra limbs to count on if my F/T failure is anything to judge by.

Anyone know which manufacturer made this, I ordered 2 weeks ago but have since found out one manufacturer claimed the whole thing was ss but in fact it was chrome plated brass, brushed to look like ss. Saw pictures of the positive post with the coating scratched off which is a bit of a worry as I won't be vaping anything with brass in it

Back
Top Bottom