What's new

VaporBreak Russian clone status

frosted version View attachment 16071 my tracking number ends in DE a little worrid about this as i thought it should end in UK but its not showing on the tracking yet
so we shall see :umm:

Last edited:
Says mine landed in the UK on 10th Dec @ 18:00 so now I'm just waiting for Royal Fail to notice there's a package sitting in a corner addressed to me :(

Says mine landed in the UK on 10th Dec @ 18:00 so now I'm just waiting for Royal Fail to notice there's a package sitting in a corner addressed to me :(
They'll probably notice it when they have their last sweep up before they finish for Christmas and then they'll throw it onto a pile of "things to do" when we come back in the new year.

I've had a package at Heathrow since the 5th. Everymorning I greet the postie with a smile, two minutes later and I'm gently sobbing in the kitchen.

I've had a package at Heathrow since the 5th. Everymorning I greet the postie with a smile, two minutes later and I'm gently sobbing in the kitchen.

I feel sorry for the poor postie,they'll need medications after seeing a Mawsley in a morning. :rofl:

My tracking just says order shipment recorded, been like that for over a week. Might get it before February if I'm lucky lol

CS is zero... mine was DOA the threads are useless emailed VP four times now with no response.

Back
Top Bottom