What's new

Vaporesso sky solo plus, very hot

SamDy

I've recently bought a sky solo plus. Even after the first drag, the vape is very hot. Am I doing something wrong? Is there a way to fix this?

Samantha.

The sky solo plus is a direct to lung hitting device so is not the same kind of draw as smoking.
Could it be you are trying to use it as a mouth to lung device?

I don't know this device but from having a quick look it sets the wattage for you based on the coil it detects. Which coil do you have in?
It could be that you don't like the warmer vape and that is like a lot of people. I don't like my vape higher than 40w so I bought a device where I can adjust the wattage myself.

The sky solo plus is a direct to lung hitting device so is not the same kind of draw as smoking.
Could it be you are trying to use it as a mouth to lung device?

I'm aware of this, I do inhale it directly, not in my mouth first.

I don't know this device but from having a quick look it sets the wattage for you based on the coil it detects. Which coil do you have in?
It could be that you don't like the warmer vape and that is like a lot of people. I don't like my vape higher than 40w so I bought a device where I can adjust the wattage myself.

I'm using the coils that came with it, vaporesso GT cores coils. No idea about wattage or anything. I'm pretty new to this. But it is very warm and I don't like it.

I'm using the coils that came with it, vaporesso GT cores coils. No idea about wattage or anything. I'm pretty new to this. But it is very warm and I don't like it.
From what I have read it comes fitted with a 0.18 coil which will produce a very warm vape. There should be some other coils in the box which you could try and see if it's any better, look on the coils and it will tell you what they are then you can find out what wattage rating they are, pick the lowest one and try that.

From what I have read it comes fitted with a 0.18 coil which will produce a very warm vape. There should be some other coils in the box which you could try and see if it's any better, look on the coils and it will tell you what they are then you can find out what wattage rating they are, pick the lowest one and try that.
Thanks for the answer. Earlier today I did put in the new coal out of the box. Sadly it was the exact same coil as it came fitted with.

Thanks for the answer. Earlier today I did put in the new coal out of the box. Sadly it was the exact same coil as it came fitted with.
You could try ordering some different wattage GT coils which will lower the wattage and give a cooler vape, that or get a different vape kit. If it's any consolation I wouldn't like my vape that warm either!!

You could try ordering some different wattage GT coils which will lower the wattage and give a cooler vape, that or get a different vape kit. If it's any consolation I wouldn't like my vape that warm either!!
I tried a justfog q16 before and I didn't like that one as a whole. Only thing I did like was that it was MTL.

With this vaporesso, so far I only like the flavor I have in it.

I'm quite lost as to what to get.

I tried a justfog q16 before and I didn't like that one as a whole. Only thing I did like was that it was MTL.

With this vaporesso, so far I only like the flavor I have in it.

I'm quite lost as to what to get.
First things you need to decide really are what is your budget? and do you want MTL or DL?

Back
Top Bottom