What's new

VAPORESSO TARGET MINI KIT - First look & try out

davrog

Achiever
There's a lower than normal audio quality for the first half of this video, then (after the close up sections), I discovered the problem, and normal audio quality is resumed! :)

If you're interested in Vaporesso's new CCELL-GD (cup style) coils, then this is the one to watch. Especially where pre-wicking is concerned!!!!!!!!

TL-DR: It's not good!!

Last edited:
... 9 hour update.

Yes, it's a short period of time, but 9 hours after having first pre-soaked the CCELL-GD coil, this is how the tank is currently performing :-

- I've now tried the 1.4ohm MTL coil, as well as the 0.5ohm coil
- Despite constant laboured attempts to pre-soak and wick these coils (constant dry pulls, adding more liquid directly to the wick holes, etc, etc, BOTH of these coils are utterly flawed and completely unusable. I can get no more than 2 vapes from each coil, before I get a dry hit.

I initially used a very standard 70VG/30PG e-liquid (Rush Juice). I've since tried both coils with 50/50 eliquid (Manabush Spiritwalker). The experience is worse, because the coils are deteriorating and just cannot wick whatsoever now.

This tank (or at least the coils) is utter misery! .... I was willing to accept that my 0.5ohm coil was just a dud, but I think it's unlikely that both coils are faulted.

Totally unusable folks. I've put the tank at the back of the cupboard, in the hope that Vaporesso will get plenty of feedback (I've let them know what I think about these CCELL-GD coils) and will seriously rework and revise these coils.

As it stands, I'd strongly advise against buying this kit. £45 is very expensive for just a 1300Mah mod.

i love this mod :2thumbsup:

I agree, I love the mod! I've since put the "full size" (it's still only 2.5ml) Target tank on, with the standard CCELL coils (not these cup style), and I'm loving it. Just a bit disappointed to spend £45 on a kit, and only end with a mod! :) ....but perhaps Vaporesso will look at their CCELL-GD coils and re-work the wicking, in which case it could be a great tank.

Im finding that if you take a vape longer than about 3 secs then it dry hits,you can actually hear the airflow die as you are vaping.If you vape over the 3 secs then your next hit seems to always be a bad one.This is using the 1.4 coil.So i guess its not just wicking fast enough to keep up with longer pulls.Didnt really haven an issue with prewicking tho.This is using 50/50 jucie.

Back
Top Bottom