What's new

Vapouriz Liquid - Any Good ?

ossettbob

Achiever
I`m a new member. I joined as users of this site this site appear to give great advice. As many others, I am trying to find the best real cigarette taste. Only been vaping for about 6 weeks but have drawer in kitchen half full of juices already. Tried different tobaccos and flavours. I have read reviews about Vapouriz classic tobacco juice, most of which say it`s nearest to real cigarette taste. I`m dubious about this after trying so many. I wondered if anyone here had tried this juice and what they thought of it?

Vapouriz or their subsidiary ECigMods was my first dabble into vaping. Their old range are just re branded Hangsen but they still sell it on their site. Their new stuff is made in the UK but I have no idea what it's like I'm afraid. Only one review on their website for Classic Tobacco.

Thanks for welcome Tom. I agree that Yorkshire is very nice....I summer !!. Not been to Oz. Won`t be able to either due to recent heart attack. That's the reason I`m vaping lol.

Thanks Oska. I`ll have another look at site. When I clicked on their classic tobacco, I saw quite a few reviews for it.

There is pretty commonly reoccurring enquiry about tobacco flavoured liquids. On the one hand, i hope you find one that is to your liking, on the other hand, you would do well to not drive yourself bonkers trying to find one which tastes like smoking because there isn't one.
Some people have reported finding one they can get along with, one which is close etc. Thing with vaping though really is it's a route away from smoking & those baccy flavours (well most of 'em) are put there for those people who are giving up smoking & still want a similar taste.

I wouldn't want to dismiss the good people who strive to produce good tobacco liquids & some vapers like them but it won't imitate smoking because there's no burning of tobacco involved.
There are loads of tobacco variants & it's a vast marketplace, you just have to try them really. Maybe you could look at some of those vendors who supply sample packs or starter selections. Best of luck.

Saw this thread too... http://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/29968-A-good-cigarette-liquid

Last edited:
I`m a new member. I joined as users of this site this site appear to give great advice. As many others, I am trying to find the best real cigarette taste. Only been vaping for about 6 weeks but have drawer in kitchen half full of juices already. Tried different tobaccos and flavours. I have read reviews about Vapouriz classic tobacco juice, most of which say it`s nearest to real cigarette taste. I`m dubious about this after trying so many. I wondered if anyone here had tried this juice and what they thought of it?

Not sure about their tobacco flavoured juices but I really like the ice mint flavour has a very good throat hit and 10ml bottle lasts bloody ages

I IMO don't think you will ever be able to fully get that baccy flavour back. I've not smoked for about 3 months yet I have a friend who smokes and when she has a rollie I can now taste that original, tasty tobacco flavour. It would be the same if I went dont the shop and bought a packet of fags it would taste great for the first few but then after it would go back to the usual everything tasted the same.

It's a love that can never be...

18 month old thread so i guess hes tested them and tried many more since :)

Back
Top Bottom