What's new

Is vaping proving to be more expensive than you expected?

Is vaping proving to be more expensive than you expected?

• Total voters
I think I spend around £45-£50 per month on shortfills/nic shots and a few bottles of salts. Add and extra £10 when I need to buy cotton and mesh strips, but that's not every month (I don't like cheap cotton as it doesn't play nice with mesh).

Still less than what I was spending per week on cigs.

I'd love to DIY but I doubt I'd ever get the same enjoyment I do from a bottle of Supergood Butter 02 or 06.

It * could * be really cheap, but I keep seeing nice new things that I want to try. It's still probably less than I would have spent on tobacco though.

I used to spend roughly £50+ and a couple of quid extra for my Liquorice Papers. That's like £210 a month, i have spent way over that in the past though not every Month. I have tried to cut down on buying Vaping Gear but find there's always something else i want/need. Noticed my spending now is mainly in the AIO Market and i could do with Deeper Pockets and Shorter Arms. I have i think all The AIO Devices and Bridges i wanted so can probably Kerb my spending on them. RTA's i think i only want the Pioneer 1.5 but not spending £35 on one. I did buy another Luxe X Pro which has cost me extra with the Coils been a 10er a Pack, also some Salts that i am actually loving so some more of them probably, freebase i have loads of so ok there as well.

I am looking into using concentrates as a way of reducing costs and avoiding this potential vape tax. I thought they were cheaper than premade shotfills.
Most of what I vape is DIY I have a few that I buy from companies I have used for years but I enjoy coming up with recipes.

Attachments

• 20230407_084115.jpg
    20230407_084115.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 23
Back
Top Bottom