What's new

Vapours-r-us reviews !!!

Hi Guys know I'm late to this but I got ruby mango and guva to try out mixed both at 15% the. 17% and hardly any flavour. I'm using the drop with a spaced Clapton at 0.75 ohms at 30w and not much flavour. This is a 3 day steep at 80/20 3mg. Help please

Check out the other vapours r us thread mate, it's seems to me and many others talking from experience that they have gone right down hill. I certainly will not be purchasing any more concentrates from them.

Hi Guys know I'm late to this but I got ruby mango and guva to try out mixed both at 15% the. 17% and hardly any flavour. I'm using the drop with a spaced Clapton at 0.75 ohms at 30w and not much flavour. This is a 3 day steep at 80/20 3mg. Help please

I had both mixed at 18%, the mango was great after a weeks steep and the guava was too strong and I had to remix. For you to mix at 17% and report no flavour is mind boggling to me, but there has been a lot of reports recently of poor concentrates being received. I hope the ruby range hasn' been affected as well, as I had planned on buying the mango when the weather warmed up a bit. This is disappointing news.. How does the concentrate smell in the bottle? Try tasting a tiny drop, it might be you'e been sent a batch where the vru people botched at bottling?

Back
Top Bottom