What's new

Vapours-r-us reviews !!!

bozzer89

Achiever
So as requested this thread Is just for people to review their findings of vapours-r-us concentrates.

There's been a few of us buying these concentrates and been very satisified with them ( me being one )

So to help others chose what's rite just a quick review and chat about what concentrates you've had off them

Maybe as well if someone has a concentrate your after but don't want to fork out for 30ml to not like it, give them a PM (not in the thread) and see if they wanna trade a 5ml concentrate sample for 5ml of what you have bought. I have done this and works a treat as now I'm going to buy a 30ml bottle of RHUBARB

right them guys lets get going
I think their skittles is awesome at 15% ,
peppermint I found good at 12% ( I like strong tho lol )

I have more will ad reviews tonight after work :-)

Last edited:
Not very impressed so far ordered and paid Saturday and they still haven't arrived

I just thought I would add as well that I forget to put in the original post that

I received an order last week and one concentrate was labeled up wrong so I revieved something that I didn't know Wat it was lol so I informed them and they got back to me straight a away and sent me the rite concentrate out. They've got very good CS and it is a family run business

Vimto was mediocre.
Tobacco was rank.
Candy floss was rank.
Ice cream was rank.

Just ordered skittles to try...

I am a VERY fussy guy though when it comes to eliquids.

Back
Top Bottom