What's new

Vendor Of the Month......June 2016 Nominations

MrTeaTime

Legend
Right then...Due to both @OccultScientist and @junglist being insanely busy people, i shall be looking after this nominations thread to find a shortlist of vendors that YOU think deserve to be POTV's "vendor of the month"

Please feel free to nominate any vendor....but remember they Must have "vendor status" here on POTV.

Previous winners from this year, 2016 cannot be entered or nominated....but all previous winners from other years can be nominated....

And in the interest of fairness, i wont' nominate or vote...

So...come on.....what vendors really have gone above and beyond for you and why??

nominations will stay open for one week from today......and voting will start next Thursday

what about chefs flavours, i know chefs vapous had one but would they come under the same company?

Tbf I've gotta nominate lee, the man lives and breathes ( nice pun there a thank you ;) ) the stuff

Dripworx is my pick

There are other "newbies" like myself, but lee has put his livelihood into this and I really want him to succeed, you go girl!

Tbf I've gotta nominate lee, the man lives and breathes ( nice pun there a thank you ;) ) the stuff

Dripworx is my pick

There are other "newbies" like myself, but lee has put his livelihood into this and I really want him to succeed, you go girl!

Brought a tear to my eye that did, cheers bro! [emoji106][emoji24][emoji24]

Well, let's not start sucking each other's dicks quite yet ...

I have to choose a Stu, the one from PF or the one from CW. They've both been great as suppliers, incredibly helpful and friendly, both busy here on POTV and both make great juices.
Stu from PF gets it by a nose (sorry other Stu) just because he's supplied me for longer (and I'm vaping his juice right now).

Back
Top Bottom