What's new

Vibrant Vapours BANNED from Post Office

Vibrant Vapours

Initiate
That's right, our Swansea shop make a daily visit to the post office to ship our online orders. Today we have been banned and told not to return to the post office again as we sell electronic cigarettes and cannot ship them anymore. Shocking? I know. luckily Carmarthen post office have not banned us yet. Its the curse of being well known in a town I should think. STUPID POST OFFICE. Rant nearly over

Fecking criminal, is this just part of an ongoing campaign by the gov to make the Royal Mail look so absurd that everyone will actually be mistakenly relieved when it is finally totally sold off and dismantled by private industry?

Can you use a mule? ;)
"No sir, I do not work for Vibrant Vapours, I merely wish to ship this package safely... It contains chocolate?"

Well, There's nothing really in the rules that states ecigs? So, I'd love to see the reason for banning them from the store?!
It's mental. "Oh, it's possibly on the list... So, even if you want to post a letter, you're banned!?" WHAT THE F*CK!?

Wow... Think the gash in my head's changed me... I'm now an angry bugger. :P

i`m still laughing about the dog /window /1 inch of scalp missing / incident sam .u crack me up you head the ball

Back
Top Bottom