What's new

Vibrant Vapours BANNED from Post Office

I don't think there's anything wrong with that personally as I was recently banned from a pub and the landlord said it was his decision - then again I was taking a shit on a postman !!!

Seriously this is stupid. It's like banning someone from their local pub just in case they get drunk. Even if they don't drink alcohol.

That's madness, think I'd put in a discrimination complaint as you're not sending anything illegal or banned by the Royal Mail / post office are you?, why are they discriminating against you simply because you sell ecigs?
I guess ultimately its up to the manager if they wish to take your trade or not, but I'd still be making a complaint as its hardly grounds to ban you.
thought they'd be glad of the business too

Of course this ban had nothing to do with you walking into the Post Office dressed as a saggy old whore dragging a gimp behind you carrying parcels?

It was certainly the reason I got my exclusion order from Kettering town centre. Honestly, if they don't want you to dress in a certain way they ought to put up notices.

I know folks this is shocking, my Swansea store manager informed me. There reason is because we sell electronic cigarettes there is a great risk we are also sending e-liquids without declaring them. As they are poisonous we are no longer welcome there. I am furious and will be meeting with the Franchised post office manager tomorrow. We are sending everything from Carmarthen but have resorted to using a courier and absorbing the extra costs involved. Its a joke!

Please feel free to join my paranoid cyinical conspiracy theorists club.. free tin foil hat to every member.

Seriously though, this just takes the piss. They want to turn away business on a mere possibility?

Is it just part of an overall strategy to run Royal Mail into the ground and devalue it before selling it off as cheaply as possible to friends of the government?... (re-adjusts tin foil hat).

Please feel free to join my paranoid cyinical conspiracy theorists club.. free tin foil hat to every member.

Seriously though, this just takes the piss. They want to turn away business on a mere possibility?

Is it just part of an overall strategy to run Royal Mail into the ground and devalue it before selling it off as cheaply as possible to friends of the government?... (re-adjusts tin foil hat).

I favour the theory that making it as difficult as possible for juice/mod vendors to carry out there business clears the floor for Big Tobacco to sell their eWares and continue to place large sums of money into the back pockets of corrupt politicos.

Back
Top Bottom