What's new

Voopoo Vinci

I feel the Vinci is a great bit of kit but it’s a almost kit..
It’s a good size and has good features yet it’s almost perfect..mine occasionally leaks.
On the 1.2ohm coil it’s almost spot on for but me lacks a bit of flavour but that’s me and could be rectified with different coils and juice...maybe a different wattage..
Auto draw don’t work on 1.2ohm I just end up sucking up eliquid..
It’s almost perfect..

@Chris K are the Vinci pods same with the X or are sizes different..

Pods are exactly the same mate for all 3 Vincis.

I may have been lucky that I've not had any leaks from either Vinci yet. I do shove the coil in with quite abit of force though and heard that if people try to remove the 2ml rubber bung, that can cause leaking aswell. I never even used the 2ml pod, stuck a 5.5ml on both straight away so maybe the 5.5 doesn't leak as badly as the 2 for some reason?

I have a couple of 1.2s but not tried them yet. I had a go on @ZT Vinci with the 1.2 and it was OK, personally prefer the 0.6 or 0.8 though... 0.8 just pips it for me as flavour is very similar but runs at nearly half the wattage so battery life is much longer.

Pods are exactly the same mate for all 3 Vincis.

I may have been lucky that I've not had any leaks from either Vinci yet. I do shove the coil in with quite abit of force though and heard that if people try to remove the 2ml rubber bung, that can cause leaking aswell. I never even used the 2ml pod, stuck a 5.5ml on both straight away so maybe the 5.5 doesn't leak as badly as the 2 for some reason?

I have a couple of 1.2s but not tried them yet. I had a go on @ZT Vinci with the 1.2 and it was OK, personally prefer the 0.6 or 0.8 though... 0.8 just pips it for me as flavour is very similar but runs at nearly half the wattage so battery life is much longer.
Great thanks as they advertise the x pod as being with a new leakproof design but I guess there’s no difference to existing pods..

Great thanks as they advertise the x pod as being with a new leakproof design but I guess there’s no difference to existing pods..

I didn't look into it with that much detail mate I will admit. From a glance though and having them in my hand, haven't noticed any difference at all. I'll take a proper look tomorrow when I cen get my hands on the 2ml X pod next to a 2ml Vinci Pod.

I've used separate 5.5 pods I bought from suppliers so they may have been the 'new' leak proof pods instead of the older style?

I didn't look into it with that much detail mate I will admit. From a glance though and having them in my hand, haven't noticed any difference at all. I'll take a proper look tomorrow when I cen get my hands on the 2ml X pod next to a 2ml Vinci Pod.

I've used separate 5.5 pods I bought from suppliers so they may have been the 'new' leak proof pods instead of the older style?
Yes I only have the 5.5ml pods also as purchased from china Voopoo
Thanks bud.

I’ve had no leaks yet

I’m quite liking the device actually - I’ll probably love it when the RBA comes out - it’s it’s MTL enough

the 1.2 coils seemed to dry hit a bit for me - the .6s are good but just verging on too airy for me - I need to try the .8s

I’ve had no leaks yet

I’m quite liking the device actually - I’ll probably love it when the RBA comes out - it’s it’s MTL enough

the 1.2 coils seemed to dry hit a bit for me - the .6s are good but just verging on too airy for me - I need to try the .8s
I've a review to post but maybe tonight as I'm hanging currently.
I've had zero leaks (or should I say mrs kid's had zero leaks). She's barely let the thing out of her hand. Gonna try the x 18650 one.
She really liked the 0.3ohm coil at 15w in the mtl setting. More a loose mtl like that and everything about it defies vaping logic but I have to say the flavour is the best stock coil I've tasted. Absolutely slamming.
The 0.8 coil worked better for me and gave longer cell life. I've the smok rpm rba in a package here somewhere so will attempt to give that a go with a 1ohm build.
Bloody good little device. One of the best with capacity.

I've a review to post but maybe tonight as I'm hanging currently.
I've had zero leaks (or should I say mrs kid's had zero leaks). She's barely let the thing out of her hand. Gonna try the x 18650 one.
She really liked the 0.3ohm coil at 15w in the mtl setting. More a loose mtl like that and everything about it defies vaping logic but I have to say the flavour is the best stock coil I've tasted. Absolutely slamming.
The 0.8 coil worked better for me and gave longer cell life. I've the smok rpm rba in a package here somewhere so will attempt to give that a go with a 1ohm build.
Bloody good little device. One of the best with capacity.

You had the same issue as me then, got it to try out and the other half stole it!

Apparently MechLyfe are releasing an RBA for the Vinci soon, looks like it will arrive before the official Voopoo one.

Posted earlier

Supposedly this mechlyfe rba is compatable with the vinci and has a 510 connection so you can build on mod / tester

https://www.ecigone.co.uk/hard...inci-x-replacement-rba-section
Yeah tbh, the smok one that's been available ages I've got looks identical.
I'm sure voopoo/smok and from what I've seen a couple of other manufacturers are sharing the same design just with different board's. I assume they've either shared costs to create a cross compatible format (good news) or share the same parent company.

You had the same issue as me then, got it to try out and the other half stole it!

Apparently MechLyfe are releasing an RBA for the Vinci soon, looks like it will arrive before the official Voopoo one.
Yeah. She loves it. A real rare occurrence. I'm surprised how the mesh coils used here, turn traditional vaping logic on it's head. When have you known a big 0.3 ohm stock coil deliver both flavour and oomph from 10w all the way up to 40w consistently. As I say, she's got it at 15 w and it is colossal. Really very good indeed.

Back
Top Bottom