What's new

VOOPOO VIP Wanted

I notice all the ones with high vote numbers are face fuck and Instagram

I'll have to catch up what's going on in a bit as just got back from work and cha su chowmein is imminent.

Top 10 highest votes wins voopoo vip
Screenshot_20201126_180757_com.android.chrome.jpg

So was this post here just to win entry into the voting pool, if so an indication of that would have been cool? Oh well, off to sign up and vote for Strawberry :) good luck man.

**89 now... Don't even have to confirm email/login when you sign up, poor system

Last edited:
So was this post here just to win entry into the voting pool, if so an indication of that would have been cool? Oh well, off to sign up and vote for Strawberry :) good luck man.

**89 now... Don't even have to confirm email/login when you sign up, poor system
I thought the same tbh.

What a strange competition.
Maybe the OP contained a hidden link to what the competition is all about and we all missed it :hmm: .

Anyway thank you to all the voters youve just gained automatic entry into all my voopoo giveaways if i win :2thumbsup: and as I'm not a pod fan nor have i ever come across any of their products I've liked enough to buy, this ones looking like one for the POTV team should we win :hugs:

What a strange competition.
Maybe the OP contained a hidden link to what the competition is all about and we all missed it :hmm: .

Anyway thank you to all the voters youve just gained automatic entry into all my voopoo giveaways if i win :2thumbsup: and as I'm not a pod fan nor have i ever come across any of their products I've liked enough to buy, this ones looking like one for the POTV team should we win :hugs:
I feel like maybe the image in the OP was supposed to be a link to the comp page or something but it was never added.

Back
Top Bottom