What's new

Vype Disposable E-Cigarette

On a side note, my 4 year old who never touches my vaping gear... the other day, was watching a movie on my desk. I heard a click turned around and the lil shit was vaping on this Vype. When I shouted at him he said it wasnt an ecigy but a real one!

Needless to say it went in the bin!

Just to be clear, i can't take credit for creating the picture, i got it from another site. I wouldn't want people to go thinking i'm clever,:imstupid.

On a side note, my 4 year old who never touches my vaping gear... the other day, was watching a movie on my desk. I heard a click turned around and the lil shit was vaping on this Vype. When I shouted at him he said it wasnt an ecigy but a real one!

Needless to say it went in the bin!

Out of the mouths of babe's...... :(

No and I will be emailing them about it. He has NEVER touched any of my other vape gear and its all over my desk and the 4 shelves to the left, not to mention 2 silver cases.

Yoda, pinched your Shyte Text as I thought it needed a background ... :strawberry:

poo 2.jpg

Arrived at castle Roadhoguk the other day and Andy handed me a green Vype with no other instruction other than to try it...

If I hadn't read the packet first I would of been non the wiser as to what the hell it was supposed to be, no flavour or hit of any description, the girlfriend also gave it a puff (and I didn't show her the packet) and she didn't get even a hint that it was menthol.

Complete and utter crap, if I didn't know better and that was my first go on an e-cig I wouldn't bother again. MultiCig disposables are the same price and a billion times nicer!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom