What's new

Wackygt sent me here !

Great kit - I wish you every success
Not only does it look good it works well, breeze to fill & change coils etc....
If something is agro to use, then a smoker will soon tire of vaping and be back on the fags
But this kit will serve you very well, tick all the boxes

plus......

67305612.jpg

Thanks for all your messages guys!
Great kit - I wish you every success
Not only does it look good it works well, breeze to fill & change coils etc....
If something is agro to use, then a smoker will soon tire of vaping and be back on the fags
But this kit will serve you very well, tick all the boxes

plus......

67305612.jpg

Yes it is VERY pretty! I wish I could just get a plain black or silver vape as their seems to be so many around but I will admit I’m abit of a girly girl when it comes to accessories so I know I’m limiting myself.... but when the purple Innokin Kroma-A Zenith was suggested @wackygt showed me the best photo and I fell in love!

Thankfully he let me try his zenith tank on one of his mods and I was using all evening! I love how easy it is to fill. The vape I’ve been using before was a Tecc Arc 4 and then a Tecc Arc 5 (yes both in pink ), and they are such a pain to refill as I have to make sure I don’t get liquid in the middle hole where the mouthpiece is! Ugh such a nightmare!!
But this zenith tank pulls sooooo nicely and it’s just a breeze to vape! I didn’t have a cigarette the evening afterwards!

Also thank you to everyone else for their suggestions. It’s so hard trying to find the right set up isn’t it!?

I’m still new to all of this so have no idea about what coils I will need or what kind of liquid so please bare with me. I may be asking lots of dumb questions but I’ll get the hang of it soon I’m sure

you got the default 1.6 ohm, the 0.8 Ohm & the new 0.5 Ohm plexus coil (temp control)

I'm happy with 1.6 Ohm at around 11w but you should get the 1.6 & 0.8 in the kit to try
think the 0.8 is fitted by default & 1.6 spare in a sealed bag

You got great support with your fella - you will be fine & a happy chappy, I mean girlie

Back
Top Bottom