What's new

WANTED: People for testing our new device

Yeah I popped the 0.7 coil in today and the difference in flavour is amazing. The wee vim is now perfect for me and the way I vape.

I've just put mine back on charge and I started using it at about 7pm last night. I've been through 2 tankfuls and it was only blue so probably not fully discharged as well.

Think the battery must be dodgy. It does feel underpowered anyway

Yeah I popped the 0.7 coil in today and the difference in flavour is amazing. The wee vim is now perfect for me and the way I vape.

I just bought a Digiflavour Themis 27mm RTA dual coil setup vaping Mint choc chip Ice Cream at 90watts, that's how I vape. The wee vim is a pleasant distraction and a stealth vape when I can't pull out the big guns. Does the job it's built to do though.

I just bought a Digiflavour Themis 27mm RTA dual coil setup vaping Mint choc chip Ice Cream at 90watts, that's how I vape. The wee vim is a pleasant distraction and a stealth vape when I can't pull out the big guns. Does the job it's built to do though.

Yeah I do use my rtas at night, usually around 60-70w, but most of the day I prefer lower wattage and higher nic. I'm finding the wee vim with the 0.7 coil as good as my serpent smm so far and thats quite impressive for me. It's also got the added bonus of being good for mtl in stealth situations.

Yeah I do use my rtas at night, usually around 60-70w, but most of the day I prefer lower wattage and higher nic. I'm finding the wee vim with the 0.7 coil as good as my serpent smm so far and thats quite impressive for me. It's also got the added bonus of being good for mtl in stealth situations.
So you compare it to the SMM which is interesting. Do you vape the wee vim DTL then? I know the SMM is a fairly tight DTL but the wee vim is near impossible to vape DTL, or at least it is for me. I find I can use it MTL, as I believe it is intended but do take little DTL draws on it when I am nicotine deficient and can't get my hands on a proper DTL or a tight high powered MTL like my Hastur or Berserker mini.

I have to be totally honest about it. I only have one use for the wee vim over and above other more suitable vapes and that's on road cycling trips, where I don't want any excess weight, but even then, my Berserker setup barely weighs anything anyway. I personally can only see the wee vim really working for new vapers as a low cost step up from horrible little cigalike devices. Again being totally honest, I find both the 1 ohm and the 0.7 ohm coils way to loose for me to be able to get enough out of them, to be truly satisfying.

So you compare it to the SMM which is interesting. Do you vape the wee vim DTL then? I know the SMM is a fairly tight DTL but the wee vim is near impossible to vape DTL, or at least it is for me. I find I can use it MTL, as I believe it is intended but do take little DTL draws on it when I am nicotine deficient and can't get my hands on a proper DTL or a tight high powered MTL like my Hastur or Berserker mini.

I have to be totally honest about it. I only have one use for the wee vim over and above other more suitable vapes and that's on road cycling trips, where I don't want any excess weight, but even then, my Berserker setup barely weighs anything anyway. I personally can only see the wee vim really working for new vapers as a low cost step up from horrible little cigalike devices. Again being totally honest, I find both the 1 ohm and the 0.7 ohm coils way to loose for me to be able to get enough out of them, to be truly satisfying.

I seem to be using it both. A wee bit mtl here, a bit dtl there. I've recently moved to using high nic salts through the day so the draw just fits me for now. I like a quite restricted dtl as well so it's good for that for me.

I think I'll definitely get the big vim once there are other colours available for my through the day vape.

I also seem to be having the same issue as @Mitz with the 0.7 coil. Popped it in yesterday and it was perfect but today it's really hard to get a draw. I've tried poking a cocktail stick through but all that's done is push the cotton out and ruined the coil.

@JAC Vapour how long should the battery last on the weeVIM? It's only lasting me half a tank with the 1 ohm coil in.

I'll need to check, but I think you should at least get 2-3 tanks from it, the 0.7ohm will cut it out quicker, it basically goes from Blue to red then you have a few draws and it needs re-charged.

I also seem to be having the same issue as @Mitz with the 0.7 coil. Popped it in yesterday and it was perfect but today it's really hard to get a draw. I've tried poking a cocktail stick through but all that's done is push the cotton out and ruined the coil.

Do you know roughly how many fills that lasted, I guess our aim is that the coil will do 2 fills a day for around a week with most juices, which i'm getting, but currently I am on 65%VG, are you over this? We will tweak and concentrate production to improve this, but we should maybe rate the coil for a lower VG, if it's high VG causing issues. I know quite a lot of people here like Manabush, so maybe I should test with that, as I always considered that hard on coils. Can I ask the guys that have draw issues to disassemble their coil if possible and see if it is the cotton pulling over, or actual deposits on in the coil airway that are maybe building up and restricting the draw.

Ok so I've taken the coil apart and it's definitely the cotton. The coil itself is clean as a whistle. There are 4 wee sheets of cotton packed in and the first 2 were pulling over the top of the coil, which was restricting the draw and causing a bit of spitting. The other 2 stayed packed in the casing.

I've been using 70vg/30pg 18mg nic salts juice which is diy with only a little meringue for sweetening. Got about a tank and a half out of it till the issue arose.

Back
Top Bottom