What's new

WANTED: People for testing our new device

I can't really tell from the pics. Best thing to do is contact CS, and they'll ship you out a new tank today. They will also get you a free post label, so if you have time, it would be good to get the melted one back to check the cause, but CS will get the new tank out straight away for you. I have said you'll be emailing, so just drop an email to [email protected]
Wow thank you. I have only used 4 juices in the tank so i will send over the names of the juice by email. I will also try and send over some better photos.

Hi Everybody, we now have the pods landed, and I thought the VIM/wee VIM testers might want to try a pack. Currently, we have only 18mg nic salts pods in the following flavours:

SMO-King Tobacco - smokey, natural extract tobacco, this is a new process we're using to mimic the lit qualities of an analogue
SMO-King Tobacco Menthol - same as above but more subtle on the tobacco and heavy on the menthol
Blackcurrant Squash - strong blackcurrant juice flavour, one of our most popular fruits
Strawberry Chew - think sweet strawberry in the vein of Chewits if you ever had the pleasure in the past, my favourite.

The pods are MTL only, as you'd expect, but thought I'd better mention it. If you tested the VIM or wee VIM, then email me, you will have an account with us already, also include the flavour that you want and I'll get them shipped out. PLease email from your account email address or if from another email, provide your account email in the message along with the flavour.

Cheers guys, and feel free to feedback openly in the thread once you get them.

Thanks Andy. I’ve sent an email, sounds great happy to give them a go and feedback.
Cheers

Thanks for the emails, I'll organise shipping as they come in. Watch out for shipping confirmation from your accounts (might go to junk).

In regards to testing, I am also interested to make sure the packaging and transit systems perform the job well, so if you see any issues let me know. We've tested in airfreight and various other things (temp fluctuations etc) but it'd be good if you could watch out for things while opening pods etc.

Thanks

OK....

So, following on from my previous post; the last two coils in the last pack of coils went the exact same way as the first three. 24hrs and they were blocked.

Spoke to CS and promptly received a replacement pack courtesy of Jac Vapour. Had the first coil installed for 36 hours now. Not perfect but definitely an improvement. The cotton is still swelling into the center hole but not enough to completely block it and make it un-vapable like the previous coils. I've now got two VIMs - one with a .4 coil and one with the new .7 coil. The .4 coil has been in use for a week. The .7 for 36 hrs. The .4 has the bung in place and the .7 is wide open. The .7 is a tighter draw. So, not perfect and still more progress to be made.... but... it is an improvement.

I just got my vim on Monday. Used the 0.7 for 2 and a half days with the picnic juice from them with no problems at all. Then put a tankful of my own diy in and it was blocked within 2 hours. I agree they're much better now but I must have something in my own juice that doesn't agree with them.

I'm currently trying an 0.42 coil and loving it. Amazing vape from such a wee device.

Back
Top Bottom