What's new

We WON!

Status
Not open for further replies.
She has requested for further negotiations... but we won. And we will again!

Yeah it gets repeated, but by then the numbers will have grown again, all voices and all demanding to be heard, a precedent has been set here, keep up the momentum of voices against this stupid ill thought out directive and we get to watch her face as it gets rejected again and again, time and numbers (voices) between votes are their enemy here. :)

She's missed her window of opportunity in my view... there are more people turning to vaping with every passing day and that can only strengthen our position.

I'm absolutely gobsmacked that a group of politicians have actually listened and done the 'right' thing for a change.

If any of todays orders are delayed at all I can only apologise in advance - it will be because I am too busy doing a happy dance around our office... :D

Thanks to everyone who has been fighting for this - I love you all.

If anyone needs me I'll be playing the Ewok celebration song on repeat for the next 12 hours.

You guys... I don't know if you know how much you all mean to me!!

With losing my uncle last year and my god father in April to lung cancer, I kept up with all of this social networking in hopes I could be a part of a small difference that was the best for everyone... I am sat here sobbing with happy tears that every minute I have put into this site over the last year and half.

We did it... and we will do it again and again and again.

:lovesign: you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom