What's new

We WON!

Status
Not open for further replies.
fag.JPG

bingo.jpg

funniest quote ive read today

E-cigarette user Stephen Malley said: “Unlike normal fags, e-cigs don’t burn away so there’s no incentive to ever take yours out of your mouth.

“It’s definitely re-awakened my infantile urge for an oral comforter.

“Even when it’s out of charge, I suck it and suck it and suck it.

“I call my e-cigarette ‘metal mummy’.

“Last week my wife hid it and I burst into tears, rolling around the floor in hysterics until I put my foot through the telly.
An EU spokesman said: “According to our consultants, e-cigarettes are more creepy than dangerous.

“They warned that any action to ban them could result in mass tantrums and workplace thumb-sucking.”

Office manager Tom Logan said: “Sometimes I feel that e-cigarettes have started me on a journey of childhood regression.

“Now I can’t go to the toilet without an adult, am fascinated by bright colours and whenever I see a cat I have to clumsily stroke it until it scratches me.

Would someone care to explain what this means? Does it block the UK from going on their own to regulate as medicine anyway? If not regulated as medicine what other regulation might the UK put in place with or without EU approval?

Would someone care to explain what this means? Does it block the UK from going on their own to regulate as medicine anyway? If not regulated as medicine what other regulation might the UK put in place with or without EU approval?

The UK can still do what it wants, but chances are it wont pass.

Ecigs are all ready regulated with in place regulations. The beauty of it all is they dont have to do much! limit sales to over 18's, maybe some advertising restrictions and thats about ti.

Fantastic news.
Now to get the owners of my local pub to wisen up and let me vape away inside.

If any of todays orders are delayed at all I can only apologise in advance - it will be because I am too busy doing a happy dance around our office... :D

Thanks to everyone who has been fighting for this - I love you all.

HAHA thats ok my order arrived today, so i am safe :P Thanks Guys by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom