What's new

Welcome to Aldin Mods

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
Finally we have been able to give Aldin the space that he so richly deserves!! Rather than go straight into a Gush Fest... As if I would??? :D:D:D I asked @Banjostring to write up his experiences of becoming an Aldin Customer, so read on and enjoy.

I'd been thinking for some time about buying myself a custom dual parallel 21700 mech but wanted to make sure I chose the right modder. These things aren't cheap, after all. I asked around and from the recommendations I received, I chose to look at Aldin's work a bit closer.
He has a great Facebook group where you can find pictures of his previous work but most important to me was how he interacted with group members and more importantly, customers. As soon as you start talking to this guy, you are made to feel like a friend. Honestly, the guy is a diamond. I hate these modders that just treat you as a financial resource, they take your money and then you don't hear from them until your mod is completed and ready to ship. Thankfully Aldin is completely different

Now, the process.

The first thing you need to do is choose your block. Aldin doesn't make the blocks but instead points you towards Sergie Boichenko in the Ukraine. He has thousands of blocks to choose from, something for everyone. So you choose your block, pay for it and have it sent to Aldin in Bosnia. The price you pay for the block is then deducted from the total price of your mod

Then, the magic begins.

As soon as Aldin receives the block the main conversation starts. Every aspect of the mod is discussed in detail and nothing is too much of a problem. I really appreciated the fact that Aldin realised that the mod was going to be mine and should be exactly how I wanted it. Not like some modders who'll tell you what they want to make for you and that's that.

Every day there were updates, photos and more chat about the process. I really felt involved in the whole thing and it was a real joy to talk with Aldin every day and see how my mod was progressing. We talked about the inlays I would have in the mod, the colour of the 510 plate, the matching beauty ring and drip tip that I wanted, every single aspect

It probably took about two weeks from kick off to delivery. The mod came packaged in a wooden treasure chest (quite appropriate really ) and arrived with me a day after posting via DHL.

There was a small bag of spare screws included but, with it being a mech, there was no need for anything else to be honest.

I will definitely buy from Aldin again. He is a gentleman who makes you feel valued and of course his mods are (imho) second to none.

If you look through his creations and see something that catches your eye, contact him and see what he can do for you. You won't regret it

upload_2023-2-6_12-52-36.png

Bought and paid for with my own coin and very happy that I did, big thumbs up for the man :D

Bought and paid for with my own coin and very happy that I did, big thumbs up for the man :D

@todd, I seem to remember you having a rather lovely Jinn Dna60 mod too. Do you have any pictures you could share?

What do they vape like?
Will it be better than my Vapresso Gen 200 and iTank? :14::17:

Back
Top Bottom