What's new

west sussex newbie saying hi

streetbeef

Initiate
hey guys and girls, newbie here saying hi, potv is such a great forum from what ive seen so far, been lurking for a couple of weeks and decided to sign up :-) been off the stinkies and vaping for just over a year and a half. currently have a few tanks and mods on the go, mostly find myself running my xcube 2 and my tfv4 with the clapton coils and absolutely love it. hope to learn a lot more and meeting some cool people.
:-)

hi @Beastie yeah the tfv4 does guzzle the juice,luckily my friend stuart @ shadow juice does me great deals on his juice so i dont mind. ive just got the istick 60w tc and melo 2 but not really enjoying the temp control. seems a few other people have had the same issue with the melo 2. going to try my ti coils in my second tfv4 on the istick and see if i will grow to love temp control.

Welcome to the planet @streetbeef . Nice to have you here . Hope you enjoy your journey buddy [emoji12][emoji100][emoji100][emoji106]

attachment.php
:2thumbsup: Hello @streetbeef , nice to meet you mate!!!

Hi There and Welcome Aboard! West Sussex escapee here. :14:

thanks for the warm welcome everyone, i can tell im going to really enjoy being a part of the planet. :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom