What's new

what a day from hell!

I've got my self an aegis legend kit. it said its the indestructible beast! lets see how I get on!

Easily done, I’ve had a mod go off in my pocket once... it had a hair trigger button and got turned back on from walking around so I could see how a mod could get turned back on in a handbag, strangely enough I don’t use said mod anymore :P

I've got my self an aegis legend kit. it said its the indestructible beast! lets see how I get on!

Remember to lock out the adjustment buttons (press + and - together until a padlock appears on screen) as it's very easy to turn the wattage up or down by mistake if you don't.

It doesn't have a fire button lock, so if you put it in a bag it's probably best to 5 click it 'off' first (it remembers the adjustment lock status).

If the one you have isn't on the latest firmware, upgrading it is a worthwhile thing to do - Google "Aegis Legend firmware update' or ask here if you're unsure.

The legend was my first device - I still think it's great (I'm using it right now). No idea about the kit tank as I only got the mod (went straight to rebuildable).

The only slight downside to it for me is that the silicon construction makes it difficult to slip in a trouser pocket - it ain't slipping anywhere ;) It does mean it's still easy to hold with wet hands though.

Hi lene, first glad you are OK a mod can be replaced, second I treat my Mods the same as my Computers (If not in use its turned off) ... it's a good habit :D

It could have been left switched on but it could also have just failed. Mods can fail which is why they really shouldn't be left unattended for long with batteries in. Even if they're switched off.

Anyhoo, glad you are OK @lene. Mods are replaceable. Body parts not so much.

if I removed the batteries when traveling would this be safer? I've got a case for my batterys.

Back
Top Bottom