What's new

What are you working on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes my young padawan....the apprentice becomes the master once he/she learns this simple rule....

The one more difficult to plan for is when you have a carefully developed recipe & then change brand of one or more of your concentrates (either because the new one's better or the old one isn't available anymore)

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Been testing my unsteeped spicy blend through the evening. Wasn't very bananary & needed something else, so upped the banana & added vanilla. Think that's going to be better

licorice toffee.. using horehound, old english toffee and bavarian cream. a work in progress

That sounds a tough one to pull off, though I might be biased after attempting to vape liquorice!

well i did try after 8 mints a few days ago.. however the end result tastes more like mint choc chip ice cream ( good old bavarian cream in there again0 and have to say its yummm!

well i did try after 8 mints a few days ago.. however the end result tastes more like mint choc chip ice cream ( good old bavarian cream in there again0 and have to say its yummm!

I don't use basic chocolate (don't like it), but I have heard people say a lot of ready-made choc juice tastes foul, so maybe it's one that just can't quite be replicated in an artificial flavour. Mint choc chip ice cream sounds nicer than after 8, though

Ooh sounds good let me know. When you get there ;)

Trying to nail an all day strong but not throat stripping menthol. Of all the types of juices, i find that the menthols are the hardest to fit this criteria as people think that any fool can mix crystals with Pg/Vg and a base. It'll start off strong and they wane as the day goes on. Or it'll nail the shit out of you first thing and you won't want to touch it for the rest of the day.

Nothing :(

But next week, when OH goes away to new job ( :yahoo: ) a few mixes to try from all my scribbled down trial mix notes :diy: and a load of testing notes to enter onto worksheets.

All those mentioned so far sound lovely!

Still trying to come up with a perfect blend for each of my floral flavours (rose, lavender and violet) - I did try the rose with raspberry and cheesecake, but it smells rather like sick, which puts me off a bit. Though it tastes better than it smells, it's not a keeper.

I have recently got some candy floss, so I thought mixed with rose, it might be more like proper turkish delight (the rose does taste of it, but it's not sweet enough on its own) - if that goes OK, I might give the candy floss a try with the others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom