What's new

What are you working on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would try rose with a hint of chocolate and cream..literally about 2% choc and 2% cream to 10% rose... or rose and lemon.. again a very small amount of lemon.. will give it an unexpected lift.
i also have a honey which gives a nice warm soft sweetness to some flavours and lifts them.

i would try rose with a hint of chocolate and cream..literally about 2% choc and 2% cream to 10% rose... or rose and lemon.. again a very small amount of lemon.. will give it an unexpected lift.
i also have a honey which gives a nice warm soft sweetness to some flavours and lifts them.

I think I've had a go with white choc without success. I don't like milk chocolate.
The cheesecake is very similar to cream.
Lemon or honey sounds good

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Pineapple+coconut+bavarian cream+DDL+EM....tasted okay straight out the mixing bowl so has been bottled and left to steep for a few days to see if it improves from okay to nice.

Pineapple+coconut+bavarian cream+DDL+EM....tasted okay straight out the mixing bowl so has been bottled and left to steep for a few days to see if it improves from okay to nice.

I do a few of this type. Addition of aniseed also works well with coconut & fruit blends

. Addition of aniseed also works well with coconut & fruit blends

I'd never even considered adding aniseed to coconut,I might give this a whirl(probably next mixing session when I forget which syringe I just used) :rofl:

I'd never even considered adding aniseed to coconut,I might give this a whirl(probably next mixing session when I forget which syringe I just used) :rofl:

Got the idea from a "what blends with what" list from a cocktail website

Got the idea from a "what blends with what" list from a cocktail website

I use Google to check mixes,simply type in a few flavours & see what comes out(drink/cake/ice-cream/jam etc)

Can anyone tell me what the FF aniseed is like, is it very strong or is it sweet at all? Ive got some of their summer berries coming and was thinking about adding a touch of aniseed but don't really want it to end up tasting like ouzo.

Can anyone tell me what the FF aniseed is like, is it very strong or is it sweet at all? Ive got some of their summer berries coming and was thinking about adding a touch of aniseed but don't really want it to end up tasting like ouzo.

It's very natural aniseed & pretty strong, so you only need a little. Add a couple of drops to start & build up until you reach a satisfactory level

Thanks for that, think ill give it a try. Seems my flavour order just keeps growing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom