What's new

What build do you have in your Boro?

So you replaced the sloppy positive spring then? From what I could make out from Todd, half the issue is the spring not giving enough pressure up onto the positive pin, but hey, I wouldn't entertain the thing as I don't fancy having to collect different size tanks on top of my boro's.

The positive pin design is a problem on all dot type devices. The spring can only get so springy. Again not a problem on the silo since it’s pressed all the way down.

I have I think at least a dozen bridges one more isn’t an issue. The silo is seriously good. Easily one of the top bridges available right now.

Wouldn't be something along the lines of yes, we fucked the flush nut design and reworked it, would it?

You'll notice my pulse has a steel top plate.

Wouldn't be something along the lines of yes, we fucked the flush nut design and reworked it, would it?

You'll notice my pulse has a steel top plate.

they already made that announcement though back when they were talking about warranty replacements.

Nope. I wonder what it is. I don’t think I’m active enough of a pulse user to get a personal message from him

I didn't think I was either! I've only posted a few times, although I've commented a fair bit.

Hopefully it's something cool. Pulse V2 or a new bridge. Time will tell!

Funnily enough, yes, it was sent from Vandyvape and was a warranty replacement.

Funnily enough, yes, it was sent from Vandyvape and was a warranty replacement.

I'm still waiting for cracks to appear in mine. I try not to over tighten the flush nut but with the Ponte that's hard not to do otherwise I get connection errors (my only complaint with it). That's in contrast to the 520 which just had to be thumb tight and didn't even need the tool.

Funnily enough, I haven't seen many reports of the red ones cracking compared to the other colours, although that could just mean red isn't a popular colour.

Forgot to mention, the pulse came with 3.0.3 firmware, whereas my earlier one had 3.0.2 . Any noticeable difference I hear you ask, well TC seems to work better but no other features I notice. Haven't been able to find any firmware notes on their website to dig into it further unfortunately.

I'm still waiting for cracks to appear in mine. I try not to over tighten the flush nut but with the Ponte that's hard not to do otherwise I get connection errors (my only complaint with it). That's in contrast to the 520 which just had to be thumb tight and didn't even need the tool.

Funnily enough, I haven't seen many reports of the red ones cracking compared to the other colours, although that could just mean red isn't a popular colour.
Ya one of my pontes is really finicky. The other one is fine.

Back
Top Bottom