What's new

What build do you have in your Boro?

Atemporal BB panels, perfect fit on SXK BB. Bonus you can adjust power without removing panel. Working a treat with the Ponte [emoji16]
IMG20220723165548.jpeg

You don’t really need a hole with the way the ponte is designed. I didn’t really notice a difference. But holes are cool anyway.

I'll just leave this here...dodgy QC?

I only skimmed through the video with captions on as I can't watch or listen to that talking phallus, but from what I can gather he must have a bad one. There's certainly no issues like that with mine.

I've only seen one other reported and that was on the Orca FB group. Orca sent out replacement set of clamps.
Depends on whether you're a drama queen or happy to get it sorted [emoji16]

I'll just leave this here...dodgy QC?

could only watch 10 seconds of that twat with volume on, but any way do ponte care hmm ? erm they are fully aware of the clamp issue & if you get in touch they will send you replacements & another point fuck features mentioned the QC been abit of an issue cos its chinese, know fuck me china & qc issues on mass produced products who would of thunk it pffft, its still the best boro ive ever had so far but already ordered another spares cis its that good...

Back
Top Bottom