What's new

What build do you have in your Boro?

well after a good think & loving my pulse aios & they releasing a new version soon, ive decided to go for a Billet box from Aliexpress this time yes they are only 18650 but less chance of it breaking lol.

@Diagrammatiks Has your Mecha RBA arrived yet?

Ya they sent me this new hat too.
Honestly can’t recommend it over the ponte. It’s cheaper sure but…it can’t even be built outside the boro. They mean for you to install it and then dry burn without the top cap and then install it again. Also no airflow options.

it’s cheaper. But they don’t sell it individually. Honestly just ponte is enough.

the only thing I want now is a ponte with a smaller chamber and build deck.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 41
Ya they sent me this new hat too.
Honestly can’t recommend it over the ponte. It’s cheaper sure but…it can’t even be built outside the boro. They mean for you to install it and then dry burn without the top cap and then install it again. Also no airflow options.

it’s cheaper. But they don’t sell it individually. Honestly just ponte is enough.

the only thing I want now is a ponte with a smaller chamber and build deck.

That's good to know, thank you!

I may just get another Ponte.

well after a good think & loving my pulse aios & they releasing a new version soon, ive decided to go for a Billet box from Aliexpress this time yes they are only 18650 but less chance of it breaking lol.
Oops, down the rabbit hole you go [emoji23]

Is there any ss rods for the atemporal rba or has anyone tried it ?

The rods from the Ponte might fit in the Atemporal. I was actually wondering the opposite, if the Atemporal mesh gauze would fit in the Ponte.

Maybe @Diagrammatiks can conduct an experiment as he has both.

Back
Top Bottom