What's new

What build do you have in your Boro?

Will do when it eventually gets here, not touted to arrive until early September though.

Did anyone make a Condensation plug for the Pulse or does the Billet Box one fit ?. I have been putting my Pulse with the 3 Airflow Holes facing down on to a piece of Kitchen Roll to try and keep it drier on the inside. Still have the Molen in it and enjoying it.

Did anyone make a Condensation plug for the Pulse or does the Billet Box one fit ?. I have been putting my Pulse with the 3 Airflow Holes facing down on to a piece of Kitchen Roll to try and keep it drier on the inside. Still have the Molen in it and enjoying it.

If you're using a standard boro tank then I think the BB one should fit. There's also the option of panels with airflow holes (or buy a cheap spare set and drill your own).

Is it definitely condensation though, and not leakage from the base of the Molen? Condensation will form in droplets rather than a pool.

If you're using a standard boro tank then I think the BB one should fit. There's also the option of panels with airflow holes (or buy a cheap spare set and drill your own).

Is it definitely condensation though, and not leakage from the base of the Molen? Condensation will form in droplets rather than a pool.

Yeah it's definitely Condensation, it's not really a bad problem atm as i only take the occasional vape from it with having other mods/tanks in my rotation that i enjoy more. I would put it in the same league as the BB for Condensation though my BB is sealed so it doesn't matter if i stand it upright.

Yeah it's definitely Condensation, it's not really a bad problem atm as i only take the occasional vape from it with having other mods/tanks in my rotation that i enjoy more. I would put it in the same league as the BB for Condensation though my BB is sealed so it doesn't matter if i stand it upright.

Might be worth a punt on the plug in that case, or holed panels. Mine was looking like a sauna inside when I first got the Ponte but it's not as bad now with the new front panel.

The Pulse is sealed too btw ;)

@John R I forgot to ask, did you order the Ti or SS Mobb V2?

I didn't know the Pulse was sealed so Thanks, that's good to know, the only other thing i don't like about the Pulse is the Drip Tip that comes with it, other than that it's pretty good. I need to dig out a good MTL Tip then i would probably enjoy it more than i do atm. It's weird because my 2.0 AIO has a similar Tip as the Pulse and i like that one.

I didn't know the Pulse was sealed so Thanks, that's good to know, the only other thing i don't like about the Pulse is the Drip Tip that comes with it, other than that it's pretty good. I need to dig out a good MTL Tip then i would probably enjoy it more than i do atm. It's weird because my 2.0 AIO has a similar Tip as the Pulse and i like that one.

Agreed, the drip trip is utter garbage. I have a couple of different ones from Signature Tips but I'm still not 100% happy with them so currently have some on order from Fasttech as Signature Tips are expensive. It's actually really difficult to find a decent 510 RDL tip that isn't snakeskin/swirly pattern or some peculiar shape.

Well i am putting a build into my into my 520 in a few minutes, hope it's as good as what i have heard. Was going to try the Pulse Bridge but people have put me off it, i know it's called something else but can't remember the name of it.

Edit:- The Vessel.

Last edited:
Well i am putting a build into my into my 520 in a few minutes, hope it's as good as what i have heard. Was going to try the Pulse Bridge but people have put me off it, i know it's called something else but can't remember the name of it.

The 520 is great. It's a bit weird setting the coil at an angle at first, but otherwise it performs really well for both MTL and RDL.

The Vessel RBA isn't bad for being included with the mod. The flavour is decent enough and it's very easy to build and wick. What lets it down is the airflow adjuster makes pretty much no difference (which is fine if I like me you prefer RDL) and also the stock o-rings (or indeed the replacements!) don't hold it together very well, so you can't fill it unless it's in the mod.

I know you're a fellow mesh lover, so the Orca Ponte is definitely worth considering. It's basically like having a Unity in a boro mod.

295889811_10228604809002466_3897988608372786681_n.jpg
295992328_10228604808522454_2787199288985089338_n.jpg
Agreed, the drip trip is utter garbage. I have a couple of different ones from Signature Tips but I'm still not 100% happy with them so currently have some on order from Fasttech as Signature Tips are expensive. It's actually really difficult to find a decent 510 RDL tip that isn't snakeskin/swirly pattern or some peculiar shape.

have you seen those intergrated threaded drip tips with a thread on it, was posted on the FB aio group. found the pics but think might be custom made in the usa :(

Back
Top Bottom