What's new

What build do you have in your Boro?

have you seen those intergrated threaded drip tips with a thread on it, was posted on the FB aio group.

I did, but I'm a fussy fucker and don't like the shape or colours. It's got to be straight and either stainless steel, frosted clear or frosted green/red to match my mods :D

@Mutley1
FT has some threaded drip tips take a look maybe you'll find something interesting.

@JohnNada
Have you tried those ss wick ropes in the atomporal ? I maybe want to buy it from Germany.
They sell them in several diamters in mtrs.

I don't know if those ropes keep going when chainvaping a smaller amount of cotton.

I did, but I'm a fussy fucker and don't like the shape or colours. It's got to be straight and either stainless steel, frosted clear or frosted green/red to match my mods :D

lol i know the feeling, the ones i showed are to narrow for me anyway lol.

@Mutley1
FT has some threaded drip tips take a look maybe you'll find something interesting.

@JohnNada
Have you tried those ss wick ropes in the atomporal ? I maybe want to buy it from Germany.

I don't know if those ropes keep going when chainvaping a smaller amount of cotton.

will have a browse of FT in abit so cheers bud.

@Mutley1

@JohnNada

I don't have the Atemporal, it's @Diagrammatiks who has that one. I'm tempted to get one, but will likely buy a Mobb2 (clone) next.

The SS wicks do keep up well with chain vaping in the Ponte though. I've been using it daily since it was released and haven't even a hint of a dry hit.

I did buy the VapeFly SS wicks as spares and have also ordered some of the Atemporal mesh sheets to how they perform in the Ponte.

Back
Top Bottom