What's new

What build do you have in your Boro?

Been checking the Ponte out but £70 is quite a bit more than i would want to pay. I could buy 2 Unitiy's for that lol. Will get one when the Price drops a bit.

Been checking the Ponte out but £70 is quite a bit more than i would want to pay. I could buy 2 Unitiy's for that lol. Will get one when the Price drops a bit.

Yeah they're pricey, but still cheap compared to a lot of the boro RBAs that cost £100-£200+ and essentailly all do the same thing. The Ponte at least does something different (in the boro world), and does it very well.

The Wizvapor Mecha Mesh RDTA will be cheaper though I believe, so it might be worth keeping an eye out for one of those to get your mesh fix.

The Beeper AIO Looks interesting as well, you get the RBA with it, think it's due out at the end of June. Priced in the region of £100, not bad for an AIO and RBA together, will wait and maybe buy that.

Intrigued to hear how people get on with the Ponte, It holds NO interest to me as in my world Mesh is a wicking material, NOT a Coil. :)
But my concern is that the heat build up could be a problem? Especially for someone who chain vapes?
We first met this problem when John release the EVL RBA. The considerable amount of Metalwork caused excessive heat build up. OK for tootle puffers, but if you approached anything near a Chain Vape.... Nah. :(

Intrigued to hear how people get on with the Ponte, It holds NO interest to me as in my world Mesh is a wicking material, NOT a Coil. :)
But my concern is that the heat build up could be a problem? Especially for someone who chain vapes?
We first met this problem when John release the EVL RBA. The considerable amount of Metalwork caused excessive heat build up. OK for tootle puffers, but if you approached anything near a Chain Vape.... Nah. :(

Since getting the Ponte a few weeks ago most of my other mods and tanks have sat idle on the shelf, I just can't put it down (I'm still working from home so I can vape constantly). It does get quite warm when chain vaping but not enough to cause any concern, although I can't use my 5mm tall SS drip tip as it retains the heat more so than the RBA top cap itself. My only small issue with it is that you have to really tighten the flush nut to get a stable connection, which is less of an issue now I have the Pulse AIO.5 with the revised 510 plate.

i hear what you are saying it is pricey but damn it was worth every penny to me.

i hear what you are saying it is pricey but damn it was worth every penny to me.

Glad your happy with it mate but i don't want to be paying that much for something that will get a month or two's use. For me there are much better things for £70 than the Ponte, i have rushed out and bought things before that after a few weeks i have regretted and don't really want to be doing that. There are a few things coming out in the near future that i want that will get used. Like you i have many Mesh RTA's and RDA's that i can use so i just don't see any logic in rushing to buy something that does the same. I do like the look of the Ponte but not enough to spend 70 Squid.

Just put a build in the 520 RBA Earlier and to say i am impressed is an understatement, it's everything i want from a Vape, Good Airflow and Stunning Flavour. I honestly didn't think it was going to be as good as it is. It's also making me like the Pulse more, i thought the Pulse was too noisy Airflow wise but with the 520 it's spot on, can't believe how the RBA has transformed it. Think my Problems with the Pulse must of been down to the Molen, it vaped nice enough but it was like the Pulse had to drag to much air in which made it noisy. Loving both now and much happier with the Pulse.

Just put a build in the 520 RBA Earlier and to say i am impressed is an understatement, it's everything i want from a Vape, Good Airflow and Stunning Flavour. I honestly didn't think it was going to be as good as it is. It's also making me like the Pulse more, i thought the Pulse was too noisy Airflow wise but with the 520 it's spot on, can't believe how the RBA has transformed it. Think my Problems with the Pulse must of been down to the Molen, it vaped nice enough but it was like the Pulse had to drag to much air in which made it noisy. Loving both now and much happier with the Pulse.

Great to hear you're enjoying both the 520 and the Pulse. Always good when you find a combo that works well together.

Back
Top Bottom