What's new

What build do you have in your Boro?

using some coils i got from jag hilly trading yonks ago & forgot i had em, ordering some coils of our @Reggiec this week as well
Screenshotjag hilly.png

Just received from UPS half an hour ago. 0.35 Coils by Scott Alien Clapton inside the Pioneer Insider, was running the CM tank that comes with the Cthulhu AIO but it was absolutely shit. This is night and day. For £39.99 you can't go wrong with the Pioneer Insider. Flavour is insane even slightly more open, running the 3.5mm airflow pin. Might even bring it down a notch and run the 3.0mm pin see if that produces more flavour.
20220907_164730.jpeg

Just received from UPS half an hour ago. 0.35 Coils by Scott Alien Clapton inside the Pioneer Insider, was running the CM tank that comes with the Cthulhu AIO but it was absolutely shit. This is night and day. For £39.99 you can't go wrong with the Pioneer Insider. Flavour is insane even slightly more open, running the 3.5mm airflow pin. Might even bring it down a notch and run the 3.0mm pin see if that produces more flavour. View attachment 289833

I have the cthulhu and pioneer pairing too and it's my go to for mtl flavor. Even with a simple round wire build and the 0.8 af pin it works great.

I have the cthulhu and pioneer pairing too and it's my go to for mtl flavor. Even with a simple round wire build and the 0.8 af pin it works great.
I'm fairly looking forward to putting a MTL build, it's only coils by Scott I use so got some 0.6, 0.8 and 1.2 Claptons sitting ready and waiting, just don't have any MTL juice kicking about [emoji23]

That will be next payday, I'll stock up on my salts

I'm fairly looking forward to putting a MTL build, it's only coils by Scott I use so got some 0.6, 0.8 and 1.2 Claptons sitting ready and waiting, just don't have any MTL juice kicking about [emoji23]

That will be next payday, I'll stock up on my salts

I've got a bunch of those coils by Scott mtl coils and my girlfriend @PhilBox uses them all the time.
Personally though I really like round wire for mtl
Since it gives pretty much the same performance, uses less eliquid and its way easier to clean

I've got a bunch of those coils by Scott mtl coils and my girlfriend @PhilBox uses them all the time.
Personally though I really like round wire for mtl
Since it gives pretty much the same performance, uses less eliquid and its way easier to clean
What guage you using in the Insider for round wire? And what wire? I have some 24 guage Ni80 lying around, might put it to good use in here when I order some salts.

What guage you using in the Insider for round wire? And what wire? I have some 24 guage Ni80 lying around, might put it to good use in here when I order some salts.

I first used 24g ni80 for the insider but I found the resistance too low for my mtl tastes
Now I use 26g ni80 7 wrap 2.5mm depending on the leads it's usually around .7 .8
It's the same build I use for pretty much every new boro I get including the pioneer, mobb mini, 520, vision and so on.

The liquid I am addicted to is a coil wrecker so I tend to have to re wick every 20ml but it's easy with round wire to scrub it clean.
20220908_130536.jpg

As if to prove me wrong I chucked a build on my pioneer and it came out to .66 20220908_131802.jpg

Back
Top Bottom