What's new

What build do you have in your Boro?

It's probably been asked before, but does anyone know of a GTX/PnP coil adapter that isn't the 520? Just a tube of sorts that would fit in a standard boro tank, or even something like this...

https://www.provapes.com/products/sxk-etu-pnp-vaporesso-gtx-coil-unit

Bp mods are making a boro for their tmd coils which are pnp/gtx compatible

https://dovpo.com/products/tmd-boro-prebuild-coil-boro-dot-tank?variant=40384060063786

I've seen it for sale already on 3fvape and the dovpo website I'm waiting for some UK stock before I get a couple of them.

It's probably been asked before, but does anyone know of a GTX/PnP coil adapter that isn't the 520? Just a tube of sorts that would fit in a standard boro tank, or even something like this...

Don't think there is one for a standard Boro, problem is the PnP/GTX coil is a smidging larger than the hole in the bottom of the Boro, I think that's why all the PnP bridges I've seen come with its own top/bottom split tank with a larger bottom hole :11:

Don't think there is one for a standard Boro, problem is the PnP/GTX coil is a smidging larger than the hole in the bottom of the Boro, I think that's why all the PnP bridges I've seen come with its own top/bottom split tank with a larger bottom hole :11:

Ah, that makes sense!

I've put a wanted ad up for the SXK unit. At the rate people buy things and then move onto something else hopefully someone will have one collecting dust in a drawer. It's basically so I can try the Wotofo PnP SMRT kit in my Pulse.

As if to prove me wrong I chucked a build on my pioneer and it came out to .66 View attachment 289907
Just wanted to say thanks mate. Been having difficulty with Claptons and aliens in the tank, seems to burn out quickly, not sure if it's the liquid inside the actual core strands of the coil.

Just put a 5 or 6 wrap flatwire in, 3mm ID, came out to 0.43. Flavour is insane, even with the 3.5mm airflow pin, and wicking like a charm following Todd's video (left it a little longer and cut at an angle from top of cotton down towards base of RDA)

Game changer mate. Love it.

Just wanted to say thanks mate. Been having difficulty with Claptons and aliens in the tank, seems to burn out quickly, not sure if it's the liquid inside the actual core strands of the coil.

Just put a 5 or 6 wrap flatwire in, 3mm ID, came out to 0.43. Flavour is insane, even with the 3.5mm airflow pin, and wicking like a charm following Todd's video (left it a little longer and cut at an angle from top of cotton down towards base of RDA)

Game changer mate. Love it.

Glad to hear it buddy. It's always great to help people get the most out of their vape gear.
Out of interest, what liquid are you using?

Glad to hear it buddy. It's always great to help people get the most out of their vape gear.
Out of interest, what liquid are you using?
Professor Pep by Strapped just now mate, 3mg. It's got a touch of menthol, but tried other flavours as well. I'm a sucker for a cake flavour or custard, so I thought that was the issue as I know they burn up quicker on the coil, but even the Professor Pep was burning up quite quickly.

Probably just user error mate [emoji23]

Professor Pep by Strapped just now mate, 3mg. It's got a touch of menthol, but tried other flavours as well. I'm a sucker for a cake flavour or custard, so I thought that was the issue as I know they burn up quicker on the coil, but even the Professor Pep was burning up quite quickly.

Probably just user error mate [emoji23]

Yeah the only time I've used custard sort of flavors was with the supergood butter collection.
Usually I'm a summer blaze ivg addict, that has a bit of menthol too

Yeah the only time I've used custard sort of flavors was with the supergood butter collection.
Usually I'm a summer blaze ivg addict, that has a bit of menthol too
Now I'm wondering as my Cthulhu is everyday vape now, not much point in me spending money and trying out all those fancy coils you see. Might just stick to my round and flat wire options, play about with guages and no. of wraps

Now I'm wondering as my Cthulhu is everyday vape now, not much point in me spending money and trying out all those fancy coils you see. Might just stick to my round and flat wire options, play about with guages and no. of wraps

Thats one of my favorite things about vaping you can have two people with the same mod same rta and have them taste totally different because of the build and liquid.
Never got that with the ciggies, 1 pack of them a day and you can't taste a sodding thing

Back
Top Bottom