What's new

What build do you have in your Boro?

Just about to rebuild and try out these coils by Scott, wondered if anyone else has used them ?

Attachments

• IMG_20220920_211905.jpg
    IMG_20220920_211905.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 43
Just about to rebuild and try out these coils by Scott, wondered if anyone else has used them ?
I've used Scott's coils, one of my little containers were perfectly fine, other 2 coils snapped when tightening down screws on my Pioneer Insider, and wasn't cranking them down. Just fragile coils I think, will be trying other brands when next buying premade coils

I've used Scott's coils, one of my little containers were perfectly fine, other 2 coils snapped when tightening down screws on my Pioneer Insider, and wasn't cranking them down. Just fragile coils I think, will be trying other brands when next buying premade coils
Might I add as well, that was two containers of 2 coils in each. 4 coils in a row snapped

Might I add as well, that was two containers of 2 coils in each. 4 coils in a row snapped
I don't think it's the coils, I had a lead snapping issue with my pioneer insider too. when I first got it there was a sharp edge between the screw and the post hole.
10 seconds with a file and it never happened again.

@Squire92
I've used pretty much every variety of Scott coils and they all work pretty good.
Not top of the line like breezetones or m'terk coils but for the price they're about as good as you're gonna get

Thank you both, I had a bit of an issue with one coil leg and put it down to me being to heavy handed lol I got a coil in an working fine so far next time I rebuild I'll look out for those sharp edges what bridges do you use or what are you currently using?

Thank you both, I had a bit of an issue with one coil leg and put it down to me being to heavy handed lol I got a coil in an working fine so far next time I rebuild I'll look out for those sharp edges what bridges do you use or what are you currently using?
Despite that issue I had, the pioneer insider is still my go to bridge for reliable wicking and flavor.

The mobb mini and mobb 2 are both awesome for that too as well as being crazy easy to build on.

The vision rba is an absolute bastard to wick right, but I still like how clean it is.

The bridg'd v2 is permanently in my billet box... enough said lol.

And finally the rdta bridge that came with the stubby AIO is still impressing the hell outta me.

My boros are currently not as loved as they normally are though because I'm involved in some tester events with BP mods. but I've always got a few setups on the go regardless and those are my top picks.

Despite that issue I had, the pioneer insider is still my go to bridge for reliable wicking and flavor.

The mobb mini and mobb 2 are both awesome for that too as well as being crazy easy to build on.

The vision rba is an absolute bastard to wick right, but I still like how clean it is.

The bridg'd v2 is permanently in my billet box... enough said lol.

And finally the rdta bridge that came with the stubby AIO is still impressing the hell outta me.

My boros are currently not as loved as they normally are though because I'm involved in some tester events with BP mods. but I've always got a few setups on the go regardless and those are my top picks.
I was looking at the stubby but the cables put me off as I've never really used them. I do enjoy the pioneer it's a easy bridge to set up, glad someone else is as far down the Boro rabbit hole as me

I was looking at the stubby but the cables put me off as I've never really used them. I do enjoy the pioneer it's a easy bridge to set up, glad someone else is as far down the Boro rabbit hole as me
Yeah I'm pretty far in now lol.

I was initially put off by the cables too but being a big fan of bogan and of purple mods I couldn't resist.
I expected to stick the tank in a box and never look at it again.
but after trying it I'm loving it.
There is still a little voice in my head looking at it saying this shouldn't work and yet it does.

Rdta style tanks have a bad rep from about 2015 when most of them were shocking, leaky piles of crap!
but the 2 that I have bought recently (stubby and kumo) both work very well.
I'm not going to change my ways and replace all of my rta's and bridges with rdta's but I'm now a bit more open minded, realising that in the nearly 10 years I've been vaping some of the things that were bad have come a long way

Yeah I'm pretty far in now lol.

I was initially put off by the cables too but being a big fan of bogan and of purple mods I couldn't resist.
I expected to stick the tank in a box and never look at it again.
but after trying it I'm loving it.
There is still a little voice in my head looking at it saying this shouldn't work and yet it does.

Rdta style tanks have a bad rep from about 2015 when most of them were shocking, leaky piles of crap!
but the 2 that I have bought recently (stubby and kumo) both work very well.
I'm not going to change my ways and replace all of my rta's and bridges with rdta's but I'm now a bit more open minded, realising that in the nearly 10 years I've been vaping some of the things that were bad have come a long way
My first rebuildable was vandy vape pyro and I loved it then went to a Kylin and never really went back just stuck to my rtas. Ive always found bogans stuff a little underwhelming but I do like the ether bridge for the abyss mod, but it's all personal preference isnt it

Back
Top Bottom