What's new

What build do you have in your Boro?

Forgot to take a pic of the old coil, but it's just crud. Like a layer of juice baked onto the coil, and I'm only running at 24w and not chain vaping, bubbling well so no reason in my head why it would be burnt.

Spaced is going well so far. 6 wraps I think, came out at 0.36, doesn't feel as claustrophobic when I'm taking a draw. I think you were spot on with the heavy metal side of things, spaced feels a lot better so far

I have a similar crud all the time with my 5050 summer blaze juice maybe it's your liquid that's the problem.
Also look out for cotton collapse in your coil that's why I don't use flatwires anymore it drove me nuts

I have a similar crud all the time with my 5050 summer blaze juice maybe it's your liquid that's the problem.
Also look out for cotton collapse in your coil that's why I don't use flatwires anymore it drove me nuts
Tried it with 3 different liquids mate, doing my head in. Will be ordering some regular kanthal and Ni80 shortly so hoping to get on better with just round wire, maybe the odd Scott's coil etc.

Tried it with 3 different liquids mate, doing my head in. Will be ordering some regular kanthal and Ni80 shortly so hoping to get on better with just round wire, maybe the odd Scott's coil etc.
Let me know how that goes, failing that maybe try a lower wattage, it'll be longer ramp up but cleaner in the long run

Back
Top Bottom