What's new

What build do you have in your Boro?

Managed to grab some 24g Kanthal at my local vape store surprisingly, think it has about 2 years worth of dust on the outer packaging, he did say they don't sell much rebuildable stuff nowadays so wire was in the back storage room gathering oust [emoji23]

Will give some simple spaced round wire a bash tonight

Managed to grab some 24g Kanthal at my local vape store surprisingly, think it has about 2 years worth of dust on the outer packaging, he did say they don't sell much rebuildable stuff nowadays so wire was in the back storage room gathering oust [emoji23]

Will give some simple spaced round wire a bash tonight
Let me know how it goes.

An authentic EVL Alien for 49 or a Chinese bogan flavored Boro for 59, hmm, pass.

I was tempted by the Ether but holding out for next drop of the Stubby, will probably just use the included Stubby tank and continue using the Insider when I finally get it wicking nicely.

Got plans for a Mobb 2, genuine or style (preferably genuine), or a Kerch+ next month or the following month

I'm not buying anything else until we see what the Steam Crave Meson AIO is like, and even then I'm more interested in the mesh boro than the device itself.

a66449586c134dc0468fde36c6db00aa11842d60.jpeg
ca0c339dc7f855ca8982d040914d8ed879cdc58a.jpeg

I have a similar crud all the time with my 5050 summer blaze juice maybe it's your liquid that's the problem.
Also look out for cotton collapse in your coil that's why I don't use flatwires anymore it drove me nuts
I have the same problem everytime I use flatwire gave up with it in the end, can't beat a standard roundwire build sometimes 24g or 22g never lets me down

I was tempted by the Ether but holding out for next drop of the Stubby, will probably just use the included Stubby tank and continue using the Insider when I finally get it wicking nicely.

Got plans for a Mobb 2, genuine or style (preferably genuine), or a Kerch+ next month or the following month
They am releasing 3 new colours from what I've seen and he's goin to take some to he expo it's the fact it's only a 1850 that's puts me off it

I have the same problem everytime I use flatwire gave up with it in the end, can't beat a standard roundwire build sometimes 24g or 22g never lets me down
Right, this will probably sound daft cause you can't make the photo out right, but it's the wire, I'm sure of it. Took the flatwire spaced I made last night out to stick a 24g round wire coil in, just a simple 6 wrap. The "edges" of the flatwire look like they're corroded already. Before burning out, I took max 20 puffs. I know the photo won't do this justice and I may just sound daft, but I'm 90% sure the wire is just shite.
20220922_183927.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom