What's new

What build do you have in your Boro?

They am releasing 3 new colours from what I've seen and he's goin to take some to he expo it's the fact it's only a 1850 that's puts me off it
I know of the pink one but there's only 250 being made and it's a bit out there for me.

What's the other 2 colours? I'm intrigued. Will this be in the next drop? Evolution Vaping said to me last week they're expecting them in 2 to 3 weeks, so hopefully next week or the following

Right, this will probably sound daft cause you can't make the photo out right, but it's the wire, I'm sure of it. Took the flatwire spaced I made last night out to stick a 24g round wire coil in, just a simple 6 wrap. The "edges" of the flatwire look like they're corroded already. Before burning out, I took max 20 puffs. I know the photo won't do this justice and I may just sound daft, but I'm 90% sure the wire is just shite. View attachment 291759
That Does look abit damaged what juice are you using ? , has the round wire worked out ok ?

I know of the pink one but there's only 250 being made and it's a bit out there for me.

What's the other 2 colours? I'm intrigued. Will this be in the next drop? Evolution Vaping said to me last week they're expecting them in 2 to 3 weeks, so hopefully next week or the following
It's on his instagram I saw it earlier today the white one looks smart

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220922-192255.png
    Screenshot_20220922-192255.png
    118.9 KB · Views: 37
That Does look abit damaged what juice are you using ? , has the round wire worked out ok ?
3 different juices mate, all 3 were doing the same. Strapped "Professor Pep", Charlie's Chalk Dust "Campfire" and a Lucky Charms juice.

Round wire okay so far, think I put too much cotton in though so that's user error, but haven't got any burnt taste.

Weird thing was, tasted like shit in terms of burnt etc. with the flatwire, but when I pulled the base out the wicks were wet and it was wicking fine. Hence reinstating my thinking of it being the wire that's the issue.

3 different juices mate, all 3 were doing the same. Strapped "Professor Pep", Charlie's Chalk Dust "Campfire" and a Lucky Charms juice.

Round wire okay so far, think I put too much cotton in though so that's user error, but haven't got any burnt taste.

Weird thing was, tasted like shit in terms of burnt etc. with the flatwire, but when I pulled the base out the wicks were wet and it was wicking fine. Hence reinstating my thinking of it being the wire that's the issue.
It might be your mod. A couple months ago I had a problem on my mixx where on certain rtas the resistance would read lower and lower over time and the coil would taste burnt no matter what I did it went wrong by about .20 but that's enough to ruin the build

It's on his instagram I saw it earlier today the white one looks smart
The white one is silver:cool:
Quicksilver, Blue dream, Black Diesel & Pink Panther LE ( Bogan Signature Device apparently only 250 & offered to Bogans Patreons first).

Back
Top Bottom