What's new

What build do you have in your Boro?

ponte is starting to piss me with the check atomizer message on my aio, ive changed cotton put it on my aegies thats sees it fine soon as its in aio check atomizer ffs the pine on the mod all the way in no dice same with other pin wind out no nice ffs, pissed aint the word....

ponte is starting to piss me with the check atomizer message on my aio, ive changed cotton put it on my aegies thats sees it fine soon as its in aio check atomizer ffs the pine on the mod all the way in no dice same with other pin wind out no nice ffs, pissed aint the word....

I took my Ponte apart and cleaned it entirely and tightened every screw. It's a lot better now.

See below...

I took my Ponte apart and cleaned it entirely and tightened every screw. It's a lot better now.

That seems to be the key for me too, making sure everything is clean and done up tight... including the 510 nut which has sadly caused a small crack in my AIO.5. I have a replacement from VV on the way though.

hi mate i ended up doing exactly this and noticed where the spring is there was only one screw in place & it was just floating in the box, gave it a strip down & all working fine now :)

images.jpg
View attachment 292506
See below...

That seems to be the key for me too, making sure everything is clean and done up tight... including the 510 nut which has sadly caused a small crack in my AIO.5. I have a replacement from VV on the way though.

done the above & seems the the small hex key next too spring never been in there instead it was just floating loose in the box but all sorted & sorry about your 0.5 mate no sign of cracks on any of mine touch wood.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom