What's new

What build do you have in your Boro?

Tough one really, depends what you're after from the rba, sucker for throat hit so if anything I'd be raising the coil.

Just had a Pioneer Insider delivered to use in my Cthulhu AIO.

Does anyone run this setup?
Not sure how the airflow is going to work with the condensation tray in place because that blocks the front airflow slot.

It's got a side slot, I'd just leave the condensation plug off.

Not sure how the airflow is going to work with the condensation tray in place because that blocks the front airflow slot.
I use that setup regularly, if you're using it in mtl the plug makes no difference to the draw.

I got the Insider today from vaping101 useing the 1.2mm airpin in my billet box and it is lovely, really pleased with it so far.

I did a little cut of the condensation plug in line with the airflow slot, works perfectly fine mate. Will send a pic when home if required [emoji106]

I run it with the tray in place. Plenty of airflow.

I use that setup regularly, if you're using it in mtl the plug makes no difference to the draw.

I did a little cut of the condensation plug in line with the airflow slot, works perfectly fine mate. Will send a pic when home if required [emoji106]

Thanks all, I'll just try it every which way. I'm doing a weird sort of MRDTL so like it airy.

Back
Top Bottom