What's new

What build do you have in your Boro?

Gonna pass on that one, mesh is not my thing

Zero interest in mesh.
I hear you. I’m impressed with some OEM and rebuildable mesh coils. But it’s not for me in RTAs.

I'm the opposite, I absolutely love mesh :)2
I get you. But aren’t you going to be refilling your Boro tank, every 5 puffs.
Obviously I’m exaggerating. But small tank size and Mesh, is an equation too far, for me, I’m afraid.

I get you. But aren’t you going to be refilling your Boro tank, every 5 puffs.
Obviously I’m exaggerating. But small tank size and Mesh, is an equation too far, for me, I’m afraid.

I refill my Ponte mesh boro 2 or 3 times a day, which is around the same as my TMD boro with a mesh SMRT coil and my Mobb Mini with a 2.5mm Alien. Not too bad.

I refill my Ponte mesh boro 2 or 3 times a day, which is around the same as my TMD boro with a mesh SMRT coil and my Mobb Mini with a 2.5mm Alien. Not too bad.
Fair enough.
My experience is the Smrt is quite thirsty, in comparison to my Dope with a .31 3mm.

I wonder if it’s down to the fact I don’t actually vape as much as the average member. Or it seems so anyway. I can vape happily, all day, on 20ml @3mg nic DTL. And that’s covering all in my rotation, too. So I really notice if I suddenly have a thirsty set up.
It’s interesting. Perhaps I’m just a vaping Luddit. Who knows?

Fair enough.
My experience is the Smrt is quite thirsty, in comparison to my Dope with a .31 3mm.

I wonder if it’s down to the fact I don’t actually vape as much as the average member. Or it seems so anyway. I can vape happily, all day, on 20ml @3mg nic DTL. And that’s covering all in my rotation, too. So I really notice if I suddenly have a thirsty set up.
It’s interesting. Perhaps I’m just a vaping Luddit. Who knows?

I'm still working from home for now so I'm pretty much always vaping. I definitely go through more liquid than I did pre-pandemic when I was in the office and could only nip out for a puff every so often.

I don't run the mesh at what I'd consider high wattages though... 40W on the Ponte and 38W on the SMRT coil. Even my mesh RTAs are only used at around 45W.

I'm still working from home for now so I'm pretty much always vaping. I definitely go through more liquid than I did pre-pandemic when I was in the office and could only nip out for a puff every so often.

I don't run the mesh at what I'd consider high wattages though... 40W on the Ponte and 38W on the SMRT coil. Even my mesh RTAs are only used at around 45W.
Interesting. Those are, pretty much, the same perimeters as I use. Though with twin setups I’ll be closer to 65w.

Interesting. Those are, pretty much, the same perimeters as I use. Though with twin setups I’ll be closer to 65w.

I'd implore you to give mesh another go.

It's the unrivalled flavour that does it for me, but there are other benefits vs standard coils too (IMHO at least):

• Instant ramp up
  • No need to add or remove wraps
  • No need to worry about which way a coil is wound for a specific deck
  • No cutting legs to size to avoid shorts
  • No faffing around removing hot spots
  • No need to space anything out
  • No need to adjust coil height

Some people think mesh is hard to wick but once you suss it out it's easy to replicate, which is the same for any type of tank.

The fear of getting the dreaded mesh dry hit scares a lot of people too, but I can honestly say I've never had one using decent cotton and the correct wicking method.

I'd implore you to give mesh another go.

It's the unrivalled flavour that does it for me, but there are other benefits vs standard coils too (IMHO at least):

• Instant ramp up
  • No need to add or remove wraps
  • No need to worry about which way a coil is wound for a specific deck
  • No cutting legs to size to avoid shorts
  • No faffing around removing hot spots
  • No need to space anything out
  • No need to adjust coil height

Some people think mesh is hard to wick but once you suss it out it's easy to replicate, which is the same for any type of tank.

The fear of getting the dreaded mesh dry hit scares a lot of people too, but I can honestly say I've never had one using decent cotton and the correct wicking method.
I’ve no fear of building or wicking. Members here have already made all the mistakes and found the solutions for me.
I'm sure I will, at some point.
Now if VV want to send me a Kalin M Boro, to test, you never know. Lol

Mesh just has no appeal for me, getting everything I want out the kit I have in TC, thanks.

Looks decent from this review though, especially for the price...

i watched that exact same video yesterday before posting, it seems good & a doddle to build only downside still is capacity for me oh & so far only Ecigone have it on pre-order & i ant going down the pre order route again, ordered the wotofo profile x rta on september the 8th & dont expect it to arrive till mid november lol.

Back
Top Bottom