What's new

What build do you have in your Boro?

I had been using MTL fused claptons for quite a while until last week, where I switched to SS 316l. 8 spaced wraps, 0.56ohms, perfect

@Zited - Thought I'd tag you here as not to derail the Billet Box for sale thread. Anyway, you can get SXK clone BBs for much cheaper than an original. There are also other types of AIO that take boro tanks if it's something you're considering getting into.

Thanks very much didn’t realise this was a post :), I might defiantly consider a clone I need a good mtl mod and I’d say these could do the job

Just got the Ether Boro toxic edition, and it's instantly become my favourite.
Using a Scott coil reading 0.78 with the 2.5mm airflow and the flavour is ridiculously good. Piss easy to wick and not fiddly or messy like some bridges. Just tried the 2mm but it's a bit tight for me, so I'll step back up in the morning.
I've noticed my coil isn't gunging up either which I've had a lot of with other bridges.

Anyone tried to use the abyss bridges in the Ether Boro? I'm sure they'll fit, just depends on how long they are.

upload_2022-11-9_16-48-51.png

Aye, it's hard to get excited about something that's basically poor.

I used mine once no surprise it leaked. Both it and the pulse have lived on a shelf since.

I need to purge the stuff I don't rate, the Qbix needs to hit the bin too.

Back
Top Bottom