What's new

What build do you have in your Boro?

My first rebuildable was vandy vape pyro and I loved it then went to a Kylin and never really went back just stuck to my rtas. Ive always found bogans stuff a little underwhelming but I do like the ether bridge for the abyss mod, but it's all personal preference isnt it

I still have a kylin buried somewhere lol ive used the pyro but never owned one.
Did you ever try the ether rta or the blotto, they're both pretty good I especially like the single coil blotto on a 24mm tube mech.

I've used this, that and everything lol I used to be mostly dtl now I'm mostly mtl.
I've spent thousands and I wouldn't change a thing.

Phrasing, I may be messaging you tonight re. Wicking on the Insider. I'm struggling [emoji23] I got it to wick like a champ once, and since then I've not been able to replicate it unfortunately. Hope you don't mind me asking for some help when back from the office

Phrasing, I may be messaging you tonight re. Wicking on the Insider. I'm struggling [emoji23] I got it to wick like a champ once, and since then I've not been able to replicate it unfortunately. Hope you don't mind me asking for some help when back from the office
Lol feel free I'm always happy to help.
I have an insider here that needs a re wick so that helps too.

I still have a kylin buried somewhere lol ive used the pyro but never owned one.
Did you ever try the ether rta or the blotto, they're both pretty good I especially like the single coil blotto on a 24mm tube mech.

I've used this, that and everything lol I used to be mostly dtl now I'm mostly mtl.
I've spent thousands and I wouldn't change a thing.
Yeah I've got an ether rta and I don't mind it I'm just not into the blotto I've had all of them and the airflow just doesn't hit right for me, I've got to have spent thousands aswell on purges and Kennedy's and endless.mods I've got series box mods and squonks and I just don't enjoy them anymore I like a nice MTL and that's me happy lol

What build am you putting in it mate ?

As below
20220911_105813.jpeg
20220911_105821.jpeg

Right. What do we think of this? Took my time. Firebolt 2.5mm cotton. 6 or 7 wrap 24G flatwire Ni80, came out to .41 on the DNA75C, showing .41 on the Cthulhu as well (very surprised). Cotton lightly thinned, primed, now vaping away.

Time will tell, but might have cracked it.
20220921_191935.jpeg

Right. What do we think of this? Took my time. Firebolt 2.5mm cotton. 6 or 7 wrap 24G flatwire Ni80, came out to .41 on the DNA75C, showing .41 on the Cthulhu as well (very surprised). Cotton lightly thinned, primed, now vaping away.

Time will tell, but might have cracked it. View attachment 291660
Looks good to me buddy.
I'll post some pics of mine in a bit just waiting for the current build I have in it to burn out before I re wick

Back
Top Bottom