What's new

What build do you have in your Boro?

What flatwire are you using @GraemeKirkwood?
Just some bog standard 24g Ni80 flatwire. Some nice flavour
20220911_105813.jpeg
20220911_105821.jpeg

I’ve been using this for ages for Mtl 25g flat kanthal it’s perfect for me, no need for Clapton’s or Flapton’s my 2mm id 4/5 wraps come out about 0.5 and are great at 12w, a coil lasts months, there’s virtually no ramp up and you get a good width of coil with minimal wraps, the coil is very rigid allowing for a good wedge of wick without distorting the coil.
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1662901628.062278.jpg
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1662901691.953310.jpg

Some .58 aliens 3mm from tkd in the orbit, mobb mini and the Exocet V2 . Great flavour and is all I use so comfortable with the wicking and always a great vape.

Just put a build in my Pioneer Insider, a 1.0 ohm 2.5 id Single Core Clapton. I haven't used my BB for a while so put it in that. Put the 2.0mm Airflow in but it's way too loose so will be changing that out. I am vaping some Wilder West 50/50 Black Jax. Really Good Flavour. The Insider is a lot looser Airflow wise with the 2.0mm than the Bishop Cubed with the Same 2.0mm Airflow. Still a nice vape though.

today i wound a 3mm coil for the vessel using Stealthvape Kanthal A1 flat wire 25AWG X10mm, winding the coil was easy & i did 5 or 6 wraps i cant remember exactly the put it in the vessel & gave afew low pulses.

it was bit of a faff getting it in the vessel as the coil is small next time might add another couple of wraps, but anyway coil in & wicked using firebolt shoe lace with a few MM taking of the edge of the strip & its reading

0.86 ohm & sat at 30w using manabush Whiskey blonde which is lovely stuff so if a numpty like me can do this anybody can give it ago :)

today i wound a 3mm coil for the vessel using Stealthvape Kanthal A1 flat wire 25AWG X10mm, winding the coil was easy & i did 5 or 6 wraps i cant remember exactly the put it in the vessel & gave afew low pulses.

it was bit of a faff getting it in the vessel as the coil is small next time might add another couple of wraps, but anyway coil in & wicked using firebolt shoe lace with a few MM taking of the edge of the strip & its reading

0.86 ohm & sat at 30w using manabush Whiskey blonde which is lovely stuff so if a numpty like me can do this anybody can give it ago :)
Forgot the pics
IMG_20220920_173553.jpeg
IMG_20220920_173607.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom