What's new

What build do you have in your Boro?

at mid day i put a build in the pulse vessel & then we all went the football match got home to find no leaks :D so after our meal going to pop it in the pusle Aio.5 & see if it pisses its self ;)
301016708_5870147889665125_2610302579674223707_n.jpg

at mid day i put a build in the pulse vessel & then we all went the football match got home to find no leaks :D so after our meal going to pop it in the pusle Aio.5 & see if it pisses its self ;)View attachment 288421

Might give the Vessel a go now. I have been a bit wary with some saying it pisses juice. It's good to see some positive comments about it.

The Vessel is good when it works. I find cutting the legs at 5mm better than the suggested 6mm (if using a 3mm I.D. coil), and fluff but don't thin the cotton. Needs to be enough of it in the juice wells to stop it leaking.

The Vessel is good when it works. I find cutting the legs at 5mm better than the suggested 6mm (if using a 3mm I.D. coil), and fluff but don't thin the cotton. Needs to be enough of it in the juice wells to stop it leaking.

i did mine exactly like yours & im using 3mm Alien V2 coils from vaping 101 at 35 watts using firebolt cotton laces.

I have some 3mm coils i could use but much prefer 2.5mm. Looking at the Vessel i think 3mm might be overkill, I say that because the deck is similar to the Blotto Single and using 3mm in that just killed the airflow for me, 2.5 wasn't bad with 2mm being pretty much spot on and the reason why i liked the Blotto Single. I know not many vapers use 2mm Coil but they vape as well as a 2.5 or 3mm Coil. I will try with a 2.5 and see how it goes, still waiting for a slot in my rotation.

My first impression of the Cthulhu 520 is it's a lovely vape but it seems to guzzle juice compared to other ones like the Bishop or Snail. Never known a MTL Bridge or Tank go through so much.

Started using the VVC Bridge in the new Pulse with some Dessert Boss Lemon Mousse Cake, not usually a fan of Lemon but this stuff is nice. I have noticed a lot of liquid in the Pulse and don't know if it leaks or it's condensation. Any one else had this problem with it ?.

Started using the VVC Bridge in the new Pulse with some Dessert Boss Lemon Mousse Cake, not usually a fan of Lemon but this stuff is nice. I have noticed a lot of liquid in the Pulse and don't know if it leaks or it's condensation. Any one else had this problem with it ?.

The VVC coils do seep a little towards the end of their life but I've never had one properly leak.

The VVC coils do seep a little towards the end of their life but I've never had one properly leak.

Thanks John, it might be because i have got into the habit of putting the Pulse on it's side with the Airflow facing down on some kitchen roll, not all RBA's probably need it. I will just leave it stood upright and see how it goes.

Decide to put a fresh build in the 520 seen as the weather is naff, anyway here is some pics of my build & wicking the flavour is awesome & no signs of a leak coil is reading at 0.18 & wattage is 40w using primevapes banana custard [emoji7]
IMG_20220906_153108.jpeg
IMG_20220906_153352.jpeg
IMG_20220906_154056.jpeg
IMG_20220906_155307.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom