What's new

What build do you have in your Boro?

dope in my limelight. Titanium monarchy drip.
All clones. Shhhhh.

In my detective mod.

airflow reducers seriously elevate the dope.

image.jpg

For the Ponte couldn't you take the inner button panel out and use the precut-out as a template for cutting out the airflow for the back panel?

20220722_173244.jpg

Having seen the pulse aio at a bargain price, i decided to grab one. Need to dust off my billet box to and start doing some mtl builds. Anyone got any suggestions for an mtl build for the vessel rba?

Having seen the pulse aio at a bargain price, i decided to grab one. Need to dust off my billet box to and start doing some mtl builds. Anyone got any suggestions for an mtl build for the vessel rba?

I think most if us with the Pulse have swapped out the Vessel for something else. Not that it's bad mind you.

The only MTL build I tried in mine was a 0.7ohm Vandy Vape Superfine MTL clapton, which was quite nice.

I need to dig it out again actually.

The Vessel is a bit shit, better off with a Qbix or any of the usual Chinese clones tbh.

Yeah, I got them too, worse than the old ones. The boro lives in the box.

Thanks for the replies folk, i was going to attempt the vessel rba but youve persuaded me not to bother. Time to dig out my bb bridges that i have gatgering dust somewere. Ordered a vwm dope as well, should be here just before 2022 ends hopefully

Back
Top Bottom