What's new

What build do you have in your Boro?

Ya one of my pontes is really finicky. The other one is fine.

The silver one by any chance? I still love it. It's so good I don't think I'll buy any more bridges now.

I just use a 20p piece on all my boxes.

I just whatever is close by, the end of a spoon for example. you won't need anything with the 520 if you use it in the Pulse. You can even leave the drip tip in when tightening it.

The silver one by any chance? I still love it. It's so good I don't think I'll buy any more bridges now.

I just whatever is close by, the end of a spoon for example. you won't need anything with the 520 if you use it in the Pulse. You can even leave the drip tip in when tightening it.

yup silver one. Black one is fine all the time.

Pulse AIO.5 announced...

New body material, revised 510 (same as the warranty replacements for the original), new square button and matching panels, still compatible with all existing doors and accessories.

I believe this is the "gift" for the selected people in the Pulse AIO FB group so I should have one soon(ish).

im glad i read about this, so just ordered a black one.

As a fellow mesh fan you won't regret it mate! It's been my best purchase since the Unity.
Yes I'm a mesh head mate & soon as the wife noticed I had ordered one she then decided she wanted one as well so that's 2 black ones on the way.

I bought an A5 sample sheet of self-adhesive transparent red window film for £1.49 on eBay. It's probably enough to do 100 screens :D

20220722_173244.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/265705394700

I couldn't wait so just chucked a build in my ponte, was easy enough apart from having to adjust the pin on the bottom, so far it's vaping like a charm & the hole I put in the door seems to be working.
IMG_20220723_133525_720.jpeg
IMG_20220723_133502_592.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom