What's new

What build do you have in your Boro?

VV got back to me, and will send out a new set of gaskets once I send them what's required by the warranty (pics of the product). Thanks again!

Excellent! I just got their reply too, so just need to take a few photos and send them off. Great service!

@hack400 Vandy Vape got back to me today to say they're sending the replacement seals out of the 15th April.

I've also just ordered a Cthulhu 520 :)

@hack400 Vandy Vape got back to me today to say they're sending the replacement seals out of the 15th April.

I've also just ordered a Cthulhu 520 :)

I had to take out the rba as it was starting to leak, and I noticed that the o-oblong (it's not a ring lol) had shifted and was not seated properly. I have been using the standard coil just to see what it was like. VV said they'd send one out on the 15th to me as well, hope it fixes it. I may have a closer look and see if I can get it back together again, it is better than the stock coil. Interested to know how the 520 works out!

I had to take out the rba as it was starting to leak, and I noticed that the o-oblong (it's not a ring lol) had shifted and was not seated properly. I have been using the standard coil just to see what it was like. VV said they'd send one out on the 15th to me as well, hope it fixes it. I may have a closer look and see if I can get it back together again, it is better than the stock coil. Interested to know how the 520 works out!

That's annoying! Hope you can get it working again. I've decided not to use mine until I get the new seals... so hopefully by summer knowing China shipping speeds! The standard coils aren't bad. I only got 2 days out of the 0.3 but the 0.6 seems to be lasting a bit longer and flavour is decent enough with 50/50 salts.

I was torn between the Bishop and the 520 but the fact the 520 comes with PnP and Nautilus adaptors swung it for me, plus it seems like it has more airflow options than the Bishop. Seems to be very well reviewed so hopefully it lives up to the hype.

I fancied trying that cheap Pioneer too but someone beat me to it :D

That's annoying! Hope you can get it working again. I've decided not to use mine until I get the new seals... so hopefully by summer knowing China shipping speeds! The standard coils aren't bad. I only got 2 days out of the 0.3 but the 0.6 seems to be lasting a bit longer and flavour is decent enough with 50/50 salts.

I was torn between the Bishop and the 520 but the fact the 520 comes with PnP and Nautilus adaptors swung it for me, plus it seems like it has more airflow options than the Bishop. Seems to be very well reviewed so hopefully it lives up to the hype.

I fancied trying that cheap Pioneer too but someone beat me to it :D

I'm sure I will sort it out, the 0.6 I have in is going through a phase of nearly dry hitting so probably near its end. I am not using the BB as my main mod, but the coil has lasted quite a few days. I am still quite impressed. Just need to get the glasses out to see what the rba is doing :)

Still very impressed with these boro things :)

I was bored last night so decided to throw a build in the Vessel to use until the 520 arrives. Went for a 0.34ohm 3mm Ni80 Staple coil cut to 4mm and it's a super easy deck to build on. Running it at 40W and it's really pleasant, flavourful vape. My only complaint, and this is more about standard coils than the Vessel itself - is the slow ramp up time... I guess I've just got used to mesh!

520 is better than the vessel, running mine with 0.3 ohm at 35w, using ni80 ssfc and widest airpin. No dry hits even on longer draws. Tried other coils but letting the ribbon do the hard work gives the best flavour.

520 is better than the vessel, running mine with 0.3 ohm at 35w, using ni80 ssfc and widest airpin. No dry hits even on longer draws. Tried other coils but letting the ribbon do the hard work gives the best flavour.

Should be here tomorrow, which is good as the Vessel just randomly decided to leak a full tank out the afc.

Are you using hand made or pre made coils in your 520?

Should be here tomorrow, which is good as the Vessel just randomly decided to leak a full tank out the afc.

Are you using hand made or pre made coils in your 520?
Handmade, I used the lockdowns to practice making them.

I bought too much stuff last month...

My delro does not like living in my pocket.

IMG_6116.jpg

Back
Top Bottom