What's new

What build do you have in your Boro?

I'm rather impressed with the Dope RBA too. I'm running a MTL Fused Clapton at 0.6ohms at 22w as a RDTL draw and it's smashing, yum yum. :P

Hmm, I wonder if it would fit in the 520 tank with the spare base it comes with...

manuel-1.png

Also, looks like I'm using the 1.5mm pin.

Vapeshell Clone at .52ohms, Clapton and Botany Bay at 18 wattts. Got a Moab Mini arriving tomorrow which sounds VERY promising.

Hmm, I wonder if it would fit in the 520 tank with the spare base it comes with...

Nope, don't think it will, It don't fit in the Cthulhu tank that comes with the AIO, the hole in the base section is too small. Not a problem for me as I get on with he slidey glass Boro tanks, so much easier with large nozzle bottles.

No more messing around. Taste test battle royal.
Rebuilt all 7 boros with 32*2/38 Mtl Claptons.
Comparing against my reference tastes - Oxva Xlim Mesh and the Yachtvape Pandora v2.

IMG_6398.jpg

Just switched the Cloud RTA for the MOBB Mini in my Cthulhu AIO, with the largest AF pin its nowhere near as restrictive as the Cloud or the Dope. Have a 5wrap MTL SS316 fused Clapton in it at 0.56ohms running at 25w and it's performing very well indeed, rather impressed, and it's a breeze to coil and wick too. Would certainly recommend this one for RDL use, at some point I might bung in a tight AF pin and give it a bash as MTL.

with the same coils and the same airflow size the dope and the bridg'd vape the same.

wow i go through so little juice everyday...it's going to take me forever to finish this test.

Back
Top Bottom